View File

Introduction

I have been looking for a good, sexy sound replacer for my female character. Unfortunately most of them are over the top moaning that just sound incredibly cringy and silly or they are not sexy at all... So I've decided to do it myself. I guess the old saying is still true: "If you want a moan thing done well, do it yourself".

About the mod

This is a simple voice replacer, so it doesn't contain any plugins. This means it will also change voices of some female NPC's that share the same sound files.
Sounds this mod changes:
- Attack
- Block
- Getting damage
- Dying
- Sprinting
- Breathing after emerging from water
- Critical hit/sneak attack

Credits

Sprinting sounds were taken from Brave female voice replacer.
All the other sounds were taken from sound files that fly around LoversLab.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/14/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'd really like to hear the sounds before replacing. After all, if I don't like them, its going to be a bitch to undo things. :)

not if you use MO

Pretty much this ^_^

I would stop modding my game long time ago if it not for MO. It allows you to check out different mods with just few clicks and it doesn't leave any trash files after uninstalling unwanted mods.

listened to the sounds I like it good choice!

Thank you :)

A PC Head Tracking and Voice Type voice pack would be nice, since it would only affect your character.

I am not using that mod, so I won't do it. But feel free to do it. You can edit my replacer and upload it anywhere you want.

Will this work with the Player Voicesets mod from Nexus? I have that mod installed, with the female young eager set selected, and I installed this mod, but so far haven't heard any new sound effects.  Thanks.

I don't use that mod, so I don't know for sure. My files replace default voice set (which is called "even-toned", I think), so it's no wonder it doesn't work with "young eager" voice set.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...