Looking for an idle anim

monsta88

Hi all,

I'm using a catlike movement mod, which works fine. Basically I switch to sneak mode and I can run around quite fast.

However I'm not entirely happy with the pose when I stop. This:

post-691710-0-33878500-1489520320_thumb.jpg

I think I saw one idle which looked like she was crouching deep, knees wide apart and hands resting on the ground between the legs. Kind of like a cat, ready to jump.

Could someone point me to the mod please which has that?

Thanks in advance,

Thanks for the answer, I downloaded it and I tried to use the idle in my PCEA config, but whatever I do, I get the vanilla kneeling. I tried with like 4 different idles now, neither of them are working, I always get the vanilla one (from my screenshot). All the other PCEA works (I have several for the movement) except for the idle. I reran FNIS several times, reseted PCEA, nothing overwrites the anims, tried with an older XP32 skeleton.

I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Update: I tried it in a different MO profile, it works there.

Yea... sometimes if you enable a plugin directory with M.O. before the load order is locked... it fails to find some of the files.   Make sure to always wait for the lockorder.txt saved confirmation on the bottom panel.

In this case I didn't enable the Pretty Combat Anims in MO. With PCEA2 you need to create your own directories for the exclusive animations, which I already had, and ofc they are activated.

All I did now was to copy the required anim file to the proper PCEA folder with my other sneak anims, Using the same exact PCEA2 mod in an other profile, the idle anim works as intended.

The major differentce between the 2 profiles is the number of animations: where it works, I have about 900. Where it doesn't work, I have 7500+ (but it is stilla  very stable game, never crashes).

Archived