Reporting a WW Exception file. PLEASE HELP

My game had a glitch while my sim was having sex with a townie. It then gave an orange warning notification that a lastException file has been created and that i should report it. i ignored it and kept on playing but i couldn't use any wicked interactions on anything except the settings for wickedwhims. I Checked that i have all the package files and restarted the game but nothing seems to work. i have version 1.27.80.1020. there are currently 3 lastException.txt files on my computer. please help TIA

Hey chne3!

Posting Exception Files

Exception files can be found in The Sims 4 documents folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4). The most important file is called 'lastException.txt'. Additionally, there can be a file called 'WickedWhimsException.txt' which could be helpful too. Please look for the most recently created files since they will most likely be related to your issue.

You can include these files in your post or upload the contents of them to a sharing site like Pastebin. To use Pastebin, open your file, copy its contents to the site and create a new a new paste. Then copy the link of the site you're at after creating a paste and include it in your post.

Note that 'lastCrash.txt' files aren't useful to help your problem.

Hey chne3!

Posting Exception Files

Exception files can be found in The Sims 4 documents folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4). The most important file is called 'lastException.txt'. Additionally, there can be a file called 'WickedWhimsException.txt' which could be helpful too. Please look for the most recently created files since they will most likely be related to your issue.

You can include these files in your post or upload the contents of them to a sharing site like Pastebin. To use Pastebin, open your file, copy its contents to the site and create a new a new paste. Then copy the link of the site you're at after creating a paste and include it in your post.

These are the files, will it help posting them here?

pastebin link:http://pastebin.com/mTHNxGR3

lastException_63624065321.txt

lastException_63625172679.txt

lastException_63625187908.txt

Hey chne3!

Posting Exception Files

These are the files, will it help posting them here?

pastebin link:http://pastebin.com/mTHNxGR3

You should reset your sims from sex or clean your save. Use the 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command to reset all sims from sex or clean your save as explained below. Everything should be running fine then.

Save Clean

There is a chance that after updating or by bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

You can clean your save in two steps, but start with doing just the first step and see if that helped.

1. WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded withing game saves. Go to you 'saves' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and delete the folder called 'WickedWoohooMod'. You will lose all your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra data, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

2. Some extra data is saved using in-game systems. You can clean that by removing WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it. Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of your WickedWhims content like skills, buffs and traits, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

do these last exception txt things harm the game?

They get created when some harm happens in your game. It can be severe, it can be nothing. You never know if you don't report them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey chne3!

Posting Exception Files

I just got the same problem with the newest game pack for the sims 4 (parenthood)

What can I do???

https://pastebin.com/K5BEsctF

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I downloaded the wickedwhims mod a couple days ago and it is still running fine (for now).

The only thing I did today before starting the game was to remove the default naked top .package from EVE and I also downloaded some BDSM stuff that was said to be compatible with the whicked mod. 

When I started my game, I got 3 orange notifications/warnings about the last exception file and that it may be caused by the wickedwhims mod.

I can't tell what is causing the file to appear in my folder and I really hope it doesn't ultimately crash my game or something.

lastException_63644002261.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

today I got this, well, just now

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>5e82221c6b694eea5a274758</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-12-06 01:27:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.36.104.1020-1.200.000.311.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:300</categoryid><desyncid>5e82221c6b694eea5a274758</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.RTF:Services_MakeupArtist_StopFixingMyMakeup_Actor " Social Interaction"'&gt;._tuning_loaded_callback. (ValueError: Failed to find the requested state machine resource. Key: 02d5df13:00000000:c3fbd6cd0cad9906)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 148, in c_api_server_init_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 477, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 475, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1577, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2145, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3785, in _define_supported_postures&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 113, in create_asm&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 300, in __init__&#13;&#10;ValueError: Failed to find the requested state machine resource. Key: 02d5df13:00000000:c3fbd6cd0cad9906&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 8:12 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey chne3!

Posting Exception Files

https://pastebin.com/KgMaN82m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...