Magazines Retex : from pinup to futanari

Hello hello everyone,

I uploaded my mod on the nexus, but a little birdie send me a PM and told me that the people of loverlabs may be more interested in this and actually I didn't even know about the existance of this site so here I am :o

So about the mod :

Basically it started with a simple and "soft" retex of the Us Covert Ops Manuals (pin-up / boobs stuff)

Then I went crazy and did a retex of The Wasteland survival guide, Tesla science magazine, Tales of a junktown jerky vendor, RobcoFun, Total Hack, Picket Fences, Tumblers Today & fianlly the Massachusetts Surgical Journal (BDSM, Futanari, Slavery and some wtf stuff)

Preview :

A quick album on imgur : http://imgur.com/a/oNa4S

Download Link :

If you just want the soft retex of the UCOM magazines :

If you want everything :

I don't real care for fake internet point but I'm posting it to prove the legitimateness of the mod :

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22602/?

Hope you'll like it, I have to go doing irl stuff, and maybe I'll do all the remaining magazines in the future!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Raegar said:

This looks great, you should upload these as a file so it's easier to find. Also, please make the rest of the magazines. :D

This is something I never would have seen if you hadnt commented there.... +1 for that 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...