All Female Utopia

I have pretty much accomplished my personal goals in Sims 4. I actually started this project  two years ago when Sims 4 first came out., but back then I didn't know what I was doing. The goal was to obtain an all-female world where males didn't exist. I filled up all the homes with female families, but males kept showing up. Then I learned about female only doors. I did that, but males still showed up at the front entrance area of venues just hanging around. Then , months later, then came about a gender preference mod and a same sex pregnancy mod, but alas, my goals were still not reached- males were still showing up and male babies were being born. At this point I thought it was not possible in this game. Then about six months ago I discovered the fabulous MC Command Center. It actually had a population control option. I typed  a big O for males and lo and behold I haven't seen a male ever since. Even all the babies born are female. I had accomplished my goal! The female world in now in its fourth generation with complicated family trees. The police station, hospital, and science lab are all under female control. ( loved to see only female prisoners in jail at the police station).  It was kind of sad to see the first generation die off, but this fourth generation are all in their adulthood enjoying all the new worlds EA has to offer. Don't know where to go from here. It's fun to watch the bars fill up with all the cute girls looking for a mate, and watching all the little female kids play in the background. When I watch all those youngsters play I know they will be  the future generation of my all female Utopia, where males don't even exist!

Any Ideas where I should go with it from here?

Thanks,

Jay

How about a no-human utopia? No humans, no problems (well,no problems that humans should care about, anyway)!

No? Then how about taking advantage of the alternate gender options that Maxis added to the game last year to push what it means for a Sim to not be male, mixing in females with male frames and transgender/intersexual women (with both male and female frames) into the mix. There is no need for a same-sex pregnancy mod at this point since the current base game supports them now.

Archived