"Patrons" mod request

I have done a bit of looking for a while now and I have had no luck if this mod already exists although I have read posts looking for the same thing.

I like to make larger settlements sometimes, I am working on Sanctuary now and have the whole of Sanctuary cleared and rebuilt with stores occupying the foundations of almost all houses. Even after playing with charisma items and getting my population to 31 the place is still empty because since all have jobs they are at them all day. 

I would like to have NPC called Patron added to the game. They would begin spawning just outside settlements when stores are built, numbers would depend on number of stores and store rank. Patrons would walk in and join the AI of the area for a random amount of time wandering around and shopping or seeing the sights then leave. 

It would be even better if local named sometimes show up to shop, such as Abernathys coming to Sanctuary for supplies.

Last thought, it would also be nice to have the option to assign some of your own settlers to the Patron job.

What do you think?

I have done a bit of looking for a while now and I have had no luck if this mod already exists although I have read posts looking for the same thing.

I like to make larger settlements sometimes, I am working on Sanctuary now and have the whole of Sanctuary cleared and rebuilt with stores occupying the foundations of almost all houses. Even after playing with charisma items and getting my population to 31 the place is still empty because since all have jobs they are at them all day. 

I would like to have NPC called Patron added to the game. They would begin spawning just outside settlements when stores are built, numbers would depend on number of stores and store rank. Patrons would walk in and join the AI of the area for a random amount of time wandering around and shopping or seeing the sights then leave. 

It would be even better if local named sometimes show up to shop, such as Abernathys coming to Sanctuary for supplies.

Last thought, it would also be nice to have the option to assign some of your own settlers to the Patron job.

What do you think?

Not a bad idea, maybe make them random wanders that just show up randomly in settlements.

Maybe a assignable job for builder/repairer too.

What do you think?

Hmm. It's been done to Skyrim. Can't be too hard for Fallout 4.

Archived