NPC's not scaling with Sexlab Inflation Framework

gizmo1206

yeah i did some more testing and seems like that one test disabling racemenu was a fluke,thing is npc scaling works fine when SLIF is disabled and the mods im using that causes scaling change are :beeing female,fill her up,egg factory,estrus charus+ and milk mod economy which all of those are supported by SLIF but yeah everything with SLIF works great for my character but nothing for NPC's

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i did some more testing and seems like that one test disabling racemenu was a fluke,thing is npc scaling works fine when SLIF is disabled and the mods im using that causes scaling change are :beeing female,fill her up,egg factory,estrus charus+ and milk mod economy which all of those are supported by SLIF but yeah everything with SLIF works great for my character but nothing for NPC's

I have the same issue.  No scaling of NPCs but Character works fine.  The inflation mods i'm using are Hormones, Estrus Charus+, Soul Gem Oven III, Fill Her Up 2, and Milk Mod Economy.  When changing cells or loading a game, NPCs that should be inflated appear so briefly and then revert to standard. The player Character remains fine.  Is this a known issue?

I have the same issue.  No scaling of NPCs but Character works fine.  The inflation mods i'm using are Hormones, Estrus Charus+, Soul Gem Oven III, Fill Her Up 2, and Milk Mod Economy.  When changing cells or loading a game, NPCs that should be inflated appear so briefly and then revert to standard. The player Character remains fine.  Is this a known issue?

if you have bodyslide in the bottom left theres box you can click on to build morphs with the bodies build with that scaling works for all but gives everyone a torpedo belly

• 3 weeks later...

So for some reason i cant get SLIF to work for NPC's but my for my character it works fine,but when i disable SLIF NPC scaling works again.So may i ask if anyone could look at my load order to possibly help meattachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-03-13T17-41-17.txt

I am having exactly the same issue, very strange, did you manage to find a solution?

kinda,in bodyslide ticking the "build morphs" box beside batch build makes npc's scale but it gives the player character a torpedo belly

Archived