Follower / Marriage mod with additional dialogue

I'd really like to make a mod that uses an existing character/npc in Skyrim and makes them a follower and marriageable with story. Personally i'd like to do this for Ancano.

I'm aware that you can just use console commands to make them a follower/marriageable , but the character will be stuck with certain dialogue. I want to be able to give the character more dialogue so it would be more interesting (maybe by using existing game lines from same race or same voice actor). Also, i'd like to make it a little more immersive. Like for Ancano's case, maybe make it so he doesn't die or comes back to life. 

Basically a more interesting follower and when dialogue initiated can be similar to the "Skyrim Romance" mod.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions that could help it would be much appreciated. I've read on quite a few forums that a lot of people wish they could have this with an npc ( including Ancano), so if i can get this to work i'd definitely take requests.

• 1 year later...

Archived