Missing Body Parts after Editing Outfit in Outfit Studio

Hat should have head bones and also it has to be separate from main outfit. At least this is how I understand your problem.

Well this hat is part of the Skyrim conversions mod here and part of an outfit. It included some zaps for the hat, panties, and chaps (cowgirl outfit). Everything was fine until I tried moving the hat in outfit studio. Also edited the outfit in X-edit to different slot than u-body to wear with other things. I just cant figure out how to fix it. How do you make a hat fit a custom hair without all the clipping?

Hat should have head bones and also it has to be separate from main outfit. At least this is how I understand your problem.

Well this hat is part of the Skyrim conversions mod here and part of an outfit. It included some zaps for the hat, panties, and chaps (cowgirl outfit). Everything was fine until I tried moving the hat in outfit studio. Also edited the outfit in X-edit to different slot than u-body to wear with other things. I just cant figure out how to fix it. How do you make a hat fit a custom hair without all the clipping?

Zoom out the hat or edit hair mesh in 3D Max or Maya. Or you can try to make transparency layer for the top of hair (really hard to do but you can try)

Archived