Fixing skin tone to match head tone by editing ESP file?

RgrDgd

Hi guys!
I'm new to SSKEEdit I didn't maked any mod yet and I probably won't but who knows what future will bring xD.

Downloaded some mods and I wanted to edit some of them to my own preferences. Managed to edit difficulty level, and now I have problem to fix downloaded NPC.

The mod name is "Follower - Eleonora" for Skyrim SE.

Originaly during sex scene this NPC had own underwear.
I managed to change model of her body? Not sure, but I managed to remove underwear by changing in SSEEdit at "RACE" section in WNAM - Skin.

http://i.imgur.com/v3jVz9x.jpg

But now her head colour skin doesn't match body skin, it looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9oZ2mp5.jpg

*I would like to know if there is any possible way using just SSEEdit to change her skin colour to match her head?*
But please I'm a noob at it, if you can, please wrote where to put what it would be great.

Here are all mods that I'm using in Nexus Mod Manager:

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
*InstantMining.esp
*Footprints.esp
*Realistic AI Detection SE Lite.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
*dD-Medium Script Range.esp
*dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
*ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
*Khajiit_Eyes_Extended.esp
*VampireLordNoFallDamage.esp
*VampireSun.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Realistic AI Detection SE - High Interior, Medium Exterior.esp
*NPCMagickRebalance.esp
*BVFE.esp
*Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
*Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
*Matching_Set_Perkfix_For_(Legendary)_Armor_Mods.esp
*Quickreflextweak.esp
*BossChest.esp
*KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp
*FlowerGirls SE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*CobbVampShade.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
*XPMSSE.esp
*BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp
*Bijin Wives.esp
*Bijin Warmaidens.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*Serana.esp
*Eli_Halla.esp
Athletik Combat SSE.esp
*DaevaFollower.esp
*Kellece.esp
*Lucila Dragon.esp
*TTFollowers 3.5 ELF Female.esp
*Satyress.esp
*Izabella Follower.esp
*OK_Followers.esp
*Tyra_Nord.esp
*Alforttes Elf Followers.esp
*Succubus-san.esp
*Follower - Eleonora.esp
*More Hair Colors Dawnguard.esp
*SeeEnchs.esp
*Unique Uniques.esp
*DualWieldingLikeABossRandomArm.esp
*Realistic Blocking.esp
*Lamae.esp
*DagiRaht.esp
*AZ Argonian & Khajiit Vampire No Color Change.esp
*Run For Your Lives.esp
*Eli_Breezehome.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*DeadlyCombat.esp
*Mortal Enemies.esp
*CustomisedDifficulty.esp

Not sure on SSE but for skyrim and the other games the texture files for the whole body have to come from the same set or mismatch will happen.

Or you can load the 2 nifs up into nifskope 1 at a time and right click the underwear and go to block - remove branch - save as to overwrite the nif. Make sure there is a whole body under the underwear as sometimes a author will cut out part of a bodies mesh that is under something to prevent clipping. If the body is holey you will have to replace the body files with new ones.

Not sure on SSE but for skyrim and the other games the texture files for the whole body have to come from the same set or mismatch will happen.

Or you can load the 2 nifs up into nifskope 1 at a time and right click the underwear and go to block - remove branch - save as to overwrite the nif. Make sure there is a whole body under the underwear as sometimes a author will cut out part of a bodies mesh that is under something to prevent clipping. If the body is holey you will have to replace the body files with new ones.

Uhh so there is no legit easy way to change it.

I though that there somewhere is option to change numbers of skin colour or change it to vampire skin that is brighter than human skin.

It's easy for original Skyrim I just download a body mod AND a texture mod that I like... and just replace those files in the Skyrim game installation.

For example, say I downloaded HotSexyBabe follower from Nexus (HotSexyBabe does not exist, it's only an example).

I then open HotSexyBabe.zip with 7zip and look at the files. It shows a Data folder... then I open the Data folder and there's a plugin called HotSexyBabe.esp and two folders. One is the Meshes folder for HotSexyBabe's body and the other folder is the Textures folder for HotSexyBabe's... ... um... textures. Lol.

So then I install this mod with my favorite mod manager and next I'll go and download BigBootyBody from Nexus and I'll also download SuperPrettySkin from the Nexus. (Remember, BigBootyBody and SuperPrettySkin do not exist, it's just an example).

Finally, last step, I'll take the meshes from BigBootyBody and put them in HotSexyBabe's Meshes folder. Then I'll also take SuperPrettySkin textures and... yup, you guessed right, put them in HotSexyBabe's texture folder.

That's it. 9 times out of 10 this will work. I'm not sure about Skyrim SE but it should be the same to install and remove mods.

Most important thing to remember: you have to match body types. If you download BigBootyBody for CBBE, then you have to get SuperSexySkin for CBBE body. If you get BigBootyBody for UNP, then you have to get SuperSexySkin for UNP body. If it does not match, it will cause more problems... like neckseams and other things.

First thing you should really do FIRST is to choose a body for your game. CBBE, or UNP, or UUNP, or CT77, or SevenBase Bombshell, or whatever. Do a little google research and find one you like and also get Bodyslide & Outfit Studio. This will help you make armors and clothes you download in the future fit the female body that you decide to get. This way, if you add a new armor mod in the game then all females can wear it with no problems. Good luck!

Guest UserWithoutSpecialName

There is a easy way ;)

Copy:

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

textures\actors\character\female

to:

textures\actors\character\Eleonora

or:

textures\actors\character\Eleonora\head

textures\actors\character\Eleonora\body

(i do not use this mod so you must find a correct patch)

and replace existing files

Done!

Like i said, this is a "easy way", without  mesh edit etc

Explanations:

If you delete "WNAM - Skin" in esp, game always load default female / male textures stored in:

"textures\actors\character\female"

"textures\actors\character\male"

except head textures, patch to NPC head textures is (almost) always stored in head.nif

"meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom"

There is a easy way ;)

Copy:

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

textures\actors\character\female

to:

textures\actors\character\Eleonora

or:

textures\actors\character\Eleonora\head

textures\actors\character\Eleonora\body

(i do not use this mod so you must find a correct patch)

and replace existing files

Done!

Like i said, this is a "easy way", without  mesh edit etc

Explanations:

If you delete "WNAM - Skin" in esp, game always load default female / male textures stored in:

"textures\actors\character\female"

"textures\actors\character\male"

except head textures, patch to NPC head textures is (almost) always stored in head.nif

"meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom"

Yup working taked female head files from Calenties beautiful bodies CBBE.zip overwrite them in zip file of Elenoroa.

But she have a little darker skin, but it's better than have different colours.

I tried to change her body files to have that light skin, but still she had her underwear :/

Zip file below to download have those changes what I maded.

Follower - Eleonora CBBE.zip

Thanks a lot guys!

*But there wasn't realy an easy way to just put in ESP file in Race / Wnam - skin something like: SkinNakedVampire [ARMO:0100D89] ?*

Archived