Is that an Argonian in your bag or are you just glad to see me?

theuglyamerican

So I started my game working at the Red Wave brothel, and long story short, I have Deeja in a sack. I'd like to just let her go because I'm worried about what her lack of presence will do to the stability of the game, but I can't put the sack down. I even tried to sell her at the Red Wave and they gave me a thousand gold and a collar for her, but again I can't put down the darn bag. 

I'm running DA, Defeat, Simple Slavery, SexLab, and some other SexLab mods but not DD or anything depending on that. 

What's the command for turning your sack upside down and saying, "You're free, little fella! Run!"?

So I started my game working at the Red Wave brothel, and long story short, I have Deeja in a sack. I'd like to just let her go because I'm worried about what her lack of presence will do to the stability of the game, but I can't put the sack down. I even tried to sell her at the Red Wave and they gave me a thousand gold and a collar for her, but again I can't put down the darn bag. 

I'm running DA, Defeat, Simple Slavery, SexLab, and some other SexLab mods but not DD or anything depending on that. 

What's the command for turning your sack upside down and saying, "You're free, little fella! Run!"?

Skyrim is fairly robust in regards to missing people, by the way.

You know, I should have figured that because you can just walk up to someone like Deeja and kill her before the lighthouse quest. But I was confused. :-)

I've used a lot of Sexlab mods, and (outside of stability and crashes) the worst I've done to Skyrim itself is enslave crucial quest NPCs and thereby break questlines. However Paradise Halls is well worth using anyway, check it out, and it's not like Skyrim is short on quests... not that you even need them to level. If you use lots of PH slaves to help in combat, expect it to break the game difficulty, though. It has no balancing mechanic.

Archived