Commonwealth Shorts - Shirt NSFW Retexture

Guest EV0003

Guest EV0003

I retextured one of the shirts for commonwealth shorts in fallout 4 last year before my game corrupted. Managed to recover the .psd file for the texture if anyone would like it. 

I'd post in-game screen shots but I haven't got Fallout installed any more.

~OBLIGATORY NSFW WARNING~

WwFbhO4.jpg

Image not showing :(

Ok by viewing page source I could see it came from Imgur. Why are people continuously using this when it's clearly blocking hotlinking from  LoversLab? It's like every other post contains an Imgur image I can't see, and it takes far too much hassle to make it show up. I've attached it to this post so others can see it.

Other than that: Thanks for the source file. ;)

post-1094965-0-26767200-1489310882_thumb.jpg

Guest EV0003

Image not showing sad.png

Ok by viewing page source I could see it came from Imgur. Why are people continuously using this when it's clearly blocking hotlinking from  LoversLab? It's like every other post contains an Imgur image I can't see, and it takes far too much hassle to make it show up. I've attached it to this post so others can see it.

Other than that: Thanks for the source file. wink.png

Sorry, it's been ages since I have used LL, I'm used to Reddit formatting.

Any suggestions where I should host the psd?

Image not showing sad.png

Other than that: Thanks for the source file. wink.png

Sorry, it's been ages since I have used LL, I'm used to Reddit formatting.

Any suggestions where I should host the psd?

Attach it to a post. :)

Yep either... edit your first post and click the "Choose Files..." button and attach it (would be the best and easiest).

Then once the psd is uploaded choose the option under it that says "Add to Post"

Kinda like this...

Top_d.dds Smiley's - "Have a Psychotic Day"

This is a tweaked version of the plain top dds file and should look like this in game (if you use the correct normal and spec maps).

post-321913-0-24986100-1489517208_thumb.jpg

Note: the pants are actually a black retexture of the Toxic Raider pants.... I actually use that with multiple versions of the common wealth shorts tank top mesh.

Image not showing :(

Other than that: Thanks for the source file. ;)

You just drag and drop the file name to a new tab and it shows.

Archived