Vindictus Shenanigans

Mailamea

lol, that glitch has been around since beta. im amazed the game is even still around. the playerbase took a nosedive right after ep2 came out. it definitely does have the best combat though.

We just found out while messing in the boat :D

The game is quite popular here in Asia actually ever since garena took notice and brought the game to be distributed here in Asia, literally no NCSoft ties anymore, garena is maintaining it.

You colhen and rochest overloaded with people even on weekdays, and alot of new mechanics to get cash item cosmetics for free.

After finishing the late valentines event it gave me free inner wear(permanent)

2017_03_12_0007.jpg

I don't look like some moron bathing with shirts and shorts anymore XD

its nexon over here (bunch of money hungry fucks). there used to be nude mods for it. not sure if theyre still around. you can bathe now?

Garena somehow managed to get the rights for the Taiwan/Thailand/China(Asia) Vindictus, its garena itself that controls our vindi version and gets the updates from devcat itself.

Were currently on the latest update of season 3 and 1-2months away from Hurk's alternate weapon

There are tons of new things, like daily logins and daily missions give out cash shop items and cosmetics that are literally permanent

the player base is alot more than EU and NA combined as well, only problem is the english speakers are not that many

Yup you can use soaps in the bath house and you get buffs if you take a bath. You automatically remove all equipment cept innerwear when you get in then when you get-out you automatically equip it again.

Heres pumpkin worship

vindipump.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I love vindictus too, for 3rd person online game I like vindi most along with monster hunter.

Nude mod are exist when I'm playing it (4 years ago) but nexon seem to try to ban the user.

rumor said they randomly take screenshot at the start of the quest, I'm not sure it is the truth or not.

anyways for me those undies are sexy enough. XD

Archived