HDT for static wings?

Terrarium

Hello,

So I like to use Static Wings for my character when she walks around (I like them more than animated wings when not flying). But I think it would be cool if it was possible to have HDT added to those static wings, so they bounce a little while I run/walk. I tried to look for something like that, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Hello,

So I like to use Static Wings for my character when she walks around (I like them more than animated wings when not flying). But I think it would be cool if it was possible to have HDT added to those static wings, so they bounce a little while I run/walk. I tried to look for something like that, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

i dont think ive seen anything like that around, not for wings...

Thanks for not being helpful (or smart) in any way.

Static as for "static wings" - that's how the mod is called.

Lol, hdt for a static xd smart10/10

But I think it would be cool if it was possible to have HDT added to those static wings, so they bounce a little while I run/walk.

I don't see why that shouldn't be possible.

Then again someone would have to do it and that someone will certainly not be me. ;)

You'd need to add custom bones to the Alduin Wings mesh, so far it only has the NPC Spine2 bone which you better don't use for this.

And then you would have to weight paint the mesh for these bones (Outfit Studio) and write an xml file for them.

Choose between HDT PE and HDT SMP first.

As far as I heard xmls for HDT SMP are far easier to set up. Don't know anything about SMP though, I only modded for HDT PE so far.

edit:

Well, I guess I can at least add 2 bones for you to work with.

AlduinWings-customBones.7z

edit 2:

I just realized that there are already wing bones in the XPMSE skeleton. LeftWing1, LeftWing2, LeftWing3 and just like that for the right wing.

They are pretty far from the center of the Alduin Wings meshes though but I guess you could use them as well.

But I think it would be cool if it was possible to have HDT added to those static wings, so they bounce a little while I run/walk.

I don't see why that shouldn't be possible.

Then again someone would have to do it and that someone will certainly not be me. ;)

You'd need to add custom bones to the Alduin Wings mesh, so far it only has the NPC Spine2 bone which you better don't use for this.

And then you would have to weight paint the mesh for these bones (Outfit Studio) and write an xml file for them.

Choose between HDT PE and HDT SMP first.

As far as I heard xmls for HDT SMP are far easier to set up. Don't know anything about SMP though, I only modded for HDT PE so far.

edit:

Well, I guess I can at least add 2 bones for you to work with.

attachicon.gifAlduinWings-customBones.7z

edit 2:

I just realized that there are already wing bones in the XPMSE skeleton. LeftWing1, LeftWing2, LeftWing3 and just like that for the right wing.

They are pretty far from the center of the Alduin Wings meshes though but I guess you could use them as well.

didnt tried yet, need to go to work.. but should work like this with hdt smp

alduinwingssmp.rar

Archived