Equipable Stockings for CBBE

View File

I felt there was a lack of stocking and tights options for CBBE body.

So I took the time to make a variety of stockings and tights textures.

An equipable item named Nylons (New) can be crafted at Tanning Racks using 1 Linen Pile. Equipping the resulting item will present a menu where the player can select type, style, and color of the nylons. The choices are as followed:

Type: Stockings or Tights (Crotchless For all your Sexlab needs :D )
Style: Sheer, Opaque, Striped, Fishnet, Hearts, Floral
Color: Black, White, Tan, Red, Blue, Green

Once closed the Nylons (New) is replaced with an equipable item which will overlay the selection over the player.

Optionally, the SlaveTats MCM menu can be used to apply the textures with more color options.

INSTALLATION:

Requires:
SKSE 1.7+
SlaveTats
and all their depenecies

To install use your favorite mod organizer or simply extract to the Data folder.

ISSUES:
-There are slight deformities to the patterned options as it is tough to get them to match up on the uvmap. Barely noticeable ;)
-There is a weird problem where SetDisplayName randomly changes the Case on the item names. Purely Cosmetic.

Although it's not a problem with this Mod, i have it with slaveTat stockings as well, but sometimes the feet won't equip the stocking part. Any idea what causes that?. CBBE HDT

Like you said, it's not this mod problem, it's rather the minor bug with SlaveTats itself. I think it has something to do with a script that manages the character's overlays.

Although it's not a problem with this Mod, i have it with slaveTat stockings as well, but sometimes the feet won't equip the stocking part. Any idea what causes that?. CBBE HDT

Like you said, it's not this mod problem, it's rather the minor bug with SlaveTats itself. I think it has something to do with a script that manages the character's overlays.

Yes it happens when i put on some shoes. Just asking if he knows of an answer?. Pretty sure it's not his Mod's fault.

Yes it happens when i put on some shoes. Just asking if he knows of an answer?. Pretty sure it's not his Mod's fault.
This is probably because the shoe mesh is not using the same uvmap as the body/feet for the uncovered part of the foot.

Good job, now someone needs to convert this to UUNP :P

Same here :) I would like to have a UNP version as well.

Stockings, to me, have been the greatest invention in the history of man next to the internet and those glasses with the spring loaded googly eyes

Damn! :P it looks like i am not the only one who loves these

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using these for a couple of weeks now and have to say they look great. Being able to craft them is great and it makes them appear in Sexlab's strip item editor, cool. Thanks thegooglyman awesome.

I have to say though I only noticed today that these are CBBE..............and I have been using them with UNP for the last few weeks and I haven't noticed any problems........so....cool again. Thanks.

P.S. If your going to expand on these...............please..please consider a camisole top with one or both........or multiple? Tits pulled up and out.............and one strap of the shoulder...maybe?.........Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Good mod.

FYI, one of the stocking/tights is incorrectly named in the "equipablestockings.json" file, thus the striped stockings/tights do not appear.

To fix, just change "equipablestockingsriped.dds" --> "stockings_striped.dds"

• 3 weeks later...

As a fan of pantyhose, i must say it's a great mod! Thx a lot. I wonder if you'll add more pantyhose, im still using the awsome B3lisario-stockings-2014-07-27 pack, but most of them are "broken" with CBBE and do not cover the body of my toon properly.

Especially more option for Sheer pantyhose could be a great addition. (or even more light)

Thx again Kudo for this great mod.

Some examples:

post-43546-0-51697200-1495498232_thumb.jpg

post-43546-0-63135400-1495498579_thumb.jpg

post-43546-0-15922100-1495499474_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a fan of pantyhose, i must say it's a great mod! Thx a lot. I wonder if you'll add more pantyhose, im still using the awsome B3lisario-stockings-2014-07-27 pack, but most of them are "broken" with CBBE and do not cover the body of my toon properly.

Especially more option for Sheer pantyhose could be a great addition. (or even more light)

Thx again Kudo for this great mod.

Some examples:

This. Fixing some of B3lisario for CBBE would be great. Unless you are planing to add full bodystockings to your pack too.

I like your quality, but body stockings are missing.. Great work btw.

Fyi. The "stockings - striped" is not working.