Want to say thanks

Cr4zyAng3l

Hello who's reading this! I just want to say thanks for all staff and people that help or at least try to! I was looking mods like these for ages(before i found this website) nexus deleted all these "inappropriate" mods so my friend recommended this site i was glad to find such a nice site with such a nice people! it had everything i was looking for  :D
I'm saying this because i just felt like i should "express my emotions" or just say how i like about this site in general and say THANK YOU! for making all these mods and for making my game way more interesting!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :heart:  :heart: 

P.s Sorry if i had any mistakes my main language is not English 

nexus deleted all these "inappropriate" mods 

Like what? I thought the nexus are only restricting the copyright protected mods such as converts from (some) other games.

Well most files u can find here u cant find in nexus like for example "sex mods" I haven't seen any in there if i'm mistaken please fix me 

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, new here, just downloaded mod and it works very nice, but have a small problem. i have wicked whims mod that works and it has setting, i saw a brief thingie of all the mods i downloaded with ww mod, but now i cant find them am i going to have to redownload them

i'd really appreciate any help i can get, im so elated that i had no problem at all with downloading.

hey everyone, new here, just downloaded mod and it works very nice, but have a small problem. i have wicked whims mod that works and it has setting, i saw a brief thingie of all the mods i downloaded with ww mod, but now i cant find them am i going to have to redownload them

i'd really appreciate any help i can get, im so elated that i had no problem at all with downloading.

Please post in the support thread for the mod in question.  Not in a random "thank you" thread.

Cheers,

Greg

Thanks for the great site...I made a big mistake and deleted my best  Skyrim Follower..."Enjoy my Girlfriend  Natalie "...Not the Reborn version...NMM removed that File and I was hopeing if there is as site I can re-down that Mod or if someone has it...The File is not on my computer or past versions of NMM...Thank`s ...

:lol:

I can't believe I said that. I'm such a berk. Like I was totally inadvertently calling the mods of this site a bunch of pricks and they never reacted. Legends.

I thought I'd be banned (again).

The mods here are really nice actually. Except one, he's super nice.

Hello who's reading this! I just want to say thanks for all staff and people that help or at least try to! I was looking mods like these for ages(before i found this website) nexus deleted all these "inappropriate" mods so my friend recommended this site i was glad to find such a nice site with such a nice people! it had everything i was looking for  :D

I'm saying this because i just felt like i should "express my emotions" or just say how i like about this site in general and say THANK YOU! for making all these mods and for making my game way more interesting!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :heart:  :heart: 

P.s Sorry if i had any mistakes my main language is not English 

Ditto. I know the feeling of 'just needed to express my thanks.'

I may be wrong but I belive that's due to the users don't want them on the nexus, not because the nexus is restricting them. I am not sure what's Nexus' position on the bestiality and the rape mods though.

Nexus won't allow rape and will not and cannot allow bestiality (I believe due to UK law etc) However, there could always be a few of those mods here and there from time to time.

Archived