Animal Tweaks and Knockdowns

shadow866

Hello!

So i got the mod Animal Tweaks.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60222/?

But even with the optional fewer knockdowns you pretty much dont stand a chance due to being chain knocked down.(at least with my mod setup)

So i was wondering. How do you remove the knockdowns (or at least reduce it to really lower numbers) from the mod using TES5Edit?

I was trying for a few hours to figure out where the knockdowns are stored at in the mod but could not figure it out.

Some help would be appreciated.

I dunno how this mod handles it's knockdowns but I use Wildcat combat overhaul and the knockdowns were guaranteed death there too. I went into the effect that applies the knockdown and found that NPC types can be made invulnerable to the effect. Since the player character always has the same ID I added it to the list and never got knocked down since.

Check if it's similar maybe? Go to the effect that applies the knockdown -- you can find it from the spell -- then go to the Conditions tab and see what's there. Wildcat is formatted so that any actor type, specific actor, or actor under the effects of a spell such as wards is not affected. If it's anything like that try adding a Equal To type condition with the GetID function and set "Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]" as the referenceable object.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived