Whicked Whims for MAC not Working :(

Hey Guys!!! :shy: 

I am new to this so hopefully I am posting in the right place!

So I am having issues getting my WW to work. I watched a tutorial and did everything she said, it worked... but i had a cracked version of the sims which was old. So I went online and purchased the Sims4 and City expansion pack. I used the same tutorial again and it is not working. I am getting the error missing wicked whims 093, when i click "Install" on the purple heart.

So i came on here to look, and I noticed that the creator advised that you do not have to download both of the 2 downloads if you have a mac, just the one that says wicked whims. But wheres my purple heart now?

I have attached a picture of my folder so you can see...Please help! I have been struggling with this since last night!

Tiffany   :heart:

*** The picture is acting funny... so I'm not sure if it is attaching or not :s

So it basically goes  MODS-WW2 (Folder) - Whicked Whims Info and Lic - Whicked Whims Mod (Folder) TurboDriver .package (12 of those little things) and then a text file ww_cas_parts.json

On MAC should go

Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods>WickedWhimsMod

Just the WickedWhimsMod folder not the enclosing folder also. Do not know what you mean with purple heart thing or install, there is none of that on mac, just unzip the file.

Hey rekliskami!

Place the mod files as twmuse said:

On MAC should go

Mod Compatibility
The Sims 4 works on Windows, Linux and Mac system and the same is for every mod that exists. WickedWhims is supported by all of the systems.
Note that installation on a different system may require different tools to extract archives. Here's a list of popular tools used to extract files:
Windows - WinRAR / 7-Zip
Linux - p7zip
Mac - Keka

Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the mod.

Versions support is dependant on the listed supported versions in the WickedWhims topic. It's recommended to always have the most recent version of the game.
You can find the version of your game in the main menu of the game in the bottom-left corner.

• 5 months later...

On MAC should go

Just the WickedWhimsMod folder not the enclosing folder also. Do not know what you mean with purple heart thing or install, there is none of that on mac, just unzip the file.

hi can someone help get the wicked whims on my game I am using a macbook

Archived