Idea: Succubus Trap spell, on hold, open for others

Never MInd! My entire Skyrim and Steam set up just died, and I will not be downloading or repairing it --- so this idea is available for anyone who wants it.

I have an idea I am not sure I can do myself, but I want to try, but I may end up asking someone to make it for me

... create a new trap spell that releases a succubus on the hapless victim, then instead of disappearing, succubus roams about the area for 24 game hours and attacks other "innocent victims" (quotes around that because no one in my game is actually innocent! lol)

Criteria:

1. non lethal - all victims are reduced to bleed-out, at which point the succubus leaves for fresh meat.

2. the trap increases arousal of victim and anyone within a fixed radius to 100 instantly.

3. the trap also applies a calm effect to victim.

4. first victim goes into bleed out and at some point during or immediately after, starts masturbating. At the end of masturbation, victim returns to their original aggression status.

5. all additional victims of the succubus follow the same logic described in points 1 thru 4.  Never Lethal!

5. PC is a potential victim after the first (npc that triggers the trap is always the first victim)_

What's the point? --- uh, why not?  Actually I wanted to have a set of spells that (a) do not kill, ( B) result in some form of sexual activity by the victims, while allowing the caster the benefits of free travel and looting through dungeons, homes, villages, inns and all.  (Can you say "Sex Thief")

BUT!---

Have a downside for the CASTER, such as being a victim of the succubus you just released on Tamriel.

I have never scripted anything in my life, and can barely manage to create a basic follower.

So is this much too ambitious?

What do you think of the idea?

Thank you for reading. And a huge thanks to all the modders here that make Skyrim a lot more fun.

Archived