Animations Takes So Long To Start (load Order)

well........................... your save is screwed

better start a new game

may i know what is screwing it ...?? it's actually a new one ..level 12 now..!!??

well...

you have broken scripts from hentaipregnancy, procreation, maria eden, sgo, psq, SexLabQuestVanillaVoices, zzEstrus, some sort of Vampire mod and many more......probably most of your mods are broken, log has 4k lines of errors, i bet you CTD like every 5 min, that is if you even manage to load save

well........................... your save is screwed

better start a new game

may i know what is screwing it ...?? it's actually a new one ..level 12 now..!!??

well...

you have broken scripts from hentaipregnancy, procreation, maria eden, sgo, psq, SexLabQuestVanillaVoices, zzEstrus, some sort of Vampire mod and many more......probably most of your mods are broken, log has 4k lines of errors, i bet you CTD like every 5 min, that is if you even manage to load save

..how may i solve those broken scripts ...download the mods again ..update them ??

well.... starting new game with the mods you will play for a long time. only play with mods you actually gona use

adding/removing mods in midgame can end you up with what you currently have - broken save

if i were you, i would remove:

3dnpc - uses to much resources for too little effect

maria eden, everytime i tried it i got ruined save, if i remeber correctly not compatible with DD mods

devious enslavement - too invasive for my taste, its scanner rapes papyrus engine

captured dreams - uses lots of resources, so unless you will play its questline, its probably better fit dozen of other mods

remove animated prostitution and osa, you have sexlab why bother with those

foxclub, you arent gona live in it? - waste of resources -> to the  trash can

wolfclub, if i remember correctly its not finished and with bugs -> to the  trash can

sluts same as above, every trip i tried ended up with CTD

SexLab Aroused Creatures - too heavy script load

zzEstrus - one big piece of bugs

ccas_starts - uses to much resources for just start option

and you have lots of other mods ive never heard of, like starwars and witcher..... its skyrim... but whatever

Maria.esp=1

MariaQuickStart.esp=1

METraining & Auctions.esp=1

FoxClub.esp=1

HouseOfBurden.esp=1

PonyTailClub.esp=1

wich ME-version is installed?

HouseOfBurden is included in METraining & Auctions (HoB is for ME2.0,MET&A is for ME2.1)

FoxClub and PonytailClub is for ME2.0,not for 2.1

Maria.esp=1

MariaQuickStart.esp=1

METraining & Auctions.esp=1

FoxClub.esp=1

HouseOfBurden.esp=1

PonyTailClub.esp=1

wich ME-version is installed?

HouseOfBurden is included in METraining & Auctions (HoB is for ME2.0,MET&A is for ME2.1)

FoxClub and PonytailClub is for ME2.0,not for 2.1

?? how is that ??

well.... starting new game with the mods you will play for a long time. only play with mods you actually gona use

adding/removing mods in midgame can end you up with what you currently have - broken save

maria eden, everytime i tried it i got ruined save, if i remeber correctly not compatible with DD mods

devious enslavement - too invasive for my taste, its scanner rapes papyrus engine

captured dreams - uses lots of resources, so unless you will play its questline, its probably better fit dozen of other mods

wolfclub, if i remember correctly its not finished and with bugs -> to the  trash can

and you have lots of other mods ive never heard of, like starwars and witcher..... its skyrim... but whatever

many thanks..that helped me alot

Some notes: You *can* play all of those mods, but not all at once probably. More specially:

zzEstrus: don't need to uninstall it, just disable the .esp in case you use another mod like Estrus Chaurus which uses it.

Aroused Creatures: It became much lighter in new versions, at least i didn't have much problems in my already very heavy game. If it's still *too much* depends on your other mods, but if you like the features it works better than most/all alternatives.

sluts: never got that working properly, but never had CTDs either... at least i wouldn't add it into my main game.

OSA: should work fine along with sexlab and it has features sexlab doesn't offer. If you like it, i don't see the point in removing it.

ccas_starts: Not sure which resources Ed86 means, it doesn't run any scripts coninuesly or loads any meshes in every cell. As long as you aren't short on hard disk space, that shouldn't worry you.

Wolfclub: It has some few bugs, but the story works fine to the end. No big flaws i know of, and i often even install it just because of a certain "armor". When you play it make a save, it could happen that your character gets stuck at one point. There is a fix for it but somebody reported that it didn't work for him... not sure if he did something wrong (i suppose so), but better save than sorry.

Maria Eden: yes, not compatible with several other mods. But it has a lot of own content, might be worth an own game.

Captured Dreams: Again, not sure which resources are meant. Disk space is cheap, it doesn't run any scripts all the time, should be fine in your game if you just like the radiant quests, too. I would wait before installing, though. Next version will fix a LOT of bugs, and maybe require a new game. If you want a really long game, probebly better wait even longer and see if the new version really fixed everything*, read a bit in the support topic about reports. From what i've seen so far the repeatable parts alone are actually better than a dozen of other mods... so totally worth it imho.

*will be developed further, so future versions will add new content and possibly new bugs. I don't recommend to upgrade during running games, for a really long gameplay, test the mod, see if everything works like you want it, and add it. If new versions have features you totally want to have, you can try to upgrade it and hope for the best... but the features should be worth it to start a new game again if it upgrading doesn't go well.

Some notes: You *can* play all of those mods, but not all at once probably. More specially:

zzEstrus: don't need to uninstall it, just disable the .esp in case you use another mod like Estrus Chaurus which uses it.

Aroused Creatures: It became much lighter in new versions, at least i didn't have much problems in my already very heavy game. If it's still *too much* depends on your other mods, but if you like the features it works better than most/all alternatives.

sluts: never got that working properly, but never had CTDs either... at least i wouldn't add it into my main game.

OSA: should work fine along with sexlab and it has features sexlab doesn't offer. If you like it, i don't see the point in removing it.

ccas_starts: Not sure which resources Ed86 means, it doesn't run any scripts coninuesly or loads any meshes in every cell. As long as you aren't short on hard disk space, that shouldn't worry you.

Wolfclub: It has some few bugs, but the story works fine to the end. No big flaws i know of, and i often even install it just because of a certain "armor". When you play it make a save, it could happen that your character gets stuck at one point. There is a fix for it but somebody reported that it didn't work for him... not sure if he did something wrong (i suppose so), but better save than sorry.

Maria Eden: yes, not compatible with several other mods. But it has a lot of own content, might be worth an own game.

Captured Dreams: Again, not sure which resources are meant. Disk space is cheap, it doesn't run any scripts all the time, should be fine in your game if you just like the radiant quests, too. I would wait before installing, though. Next version will fix a LOT of bugs, and maybe require a new game. If you want a really long game, probebly better wait even longer and see if the new version really fixed everything*, read a bit in the support topic about reports. From what i've seen so far the repeatable parts alone are actually better than a dozen of other mods... so totally worth it imho.

*will be developed further, so future versions will add new content and possibly new bugs. I don't recommend to upgrade during running games, for a really long gameplay, test the mod, see if everything works like you want it, and add it. If new versions have features you totally want to have, you can try to upgrade it and hope for the best... but the features should be worth it to start a new game again if it upgrading doesn't go well.

im taking about strings/variables mods use

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61279-restringer/

skyrim can only have 65k variables, most mods add those variables, once you add mod with those, they will stay with save forever even if you remove mod later, once it reaches 65k expect ctds and broken mods/saves

if i remember correctly skyrim uses around 30k, 18k for uksp, sexlab uses around 500 at start and 5000 when you register animations

i did these test long ago so i dont remember exact values but

Captured Dreams 4 uses 8k

ccas_starts uses around 1k, imo way to much for a mod that you will only use once, to start a game

and when you add DD mods .... they'll eat remaining strings very quickly, hello ctds!

skyrim can only have 65k variables, most mods add those variables, once you add mod with those, they will stay with save forever even if you remove mod later, once it reaches 65k expect ctds and broken mods/saves

if i remember correctly skyrim uses around 30k, 18k for uksp, sexlab uses around 500 at start and 5000 when you register animations

ccas_starts uses around 1k, imo way to much for a mod that you will only use once, to start a game

and when you add DD mods .... they'll eat remaining strings very quickly, hello ctds!

We is going slightly off topic but isn't this fixed via crashfixes

; Info: If your scripts use more than 65535 different strings then the save game will be corrupt and not possible to load.

;       This fixes it by changing the save file format slightly if string count is higher than 65520. That means if you

;       have this option enabled and your save game would have become corrupt it changes format instead and vanilla game

;       or save game tools will not be able to open it! Opposite is true as well, if the count goes below 65520 after

;       and you save again then the format reverts to vanilla.

; TLDR: Fix for https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

; Address: Around 30 different parts of code had to be patched.

StringCount32=1

from the crashfixplugin.ini

To the original poster with the slow animations, out of curiosity did you have papyrus logging enabled at the time the animations were loading slow? The reason i ask is that logging itself has a performance impact so it could be just turning it off might have fixed that problem (dunno about the other ones mentioned)

Oh, somehow i totally forgot about those. I still think CD is worth it, the whole slave parts are awesome (and hopefully working properly soon), can be triggered by simply slavery and are repeatable.  Imho for something in the same quality you'd actually need a dozen other mods.

Agree on ccas, though.

*edit: One reason i forgot about those and tend to disagree: even without crash fixes my partly heavier than the OPs games crashed seldom more often than once in 1-3 hours playing, and even less since using crash fixes. Something i can totally accept. And i've never seen a message about corrupted save games. Not sure what i'm doing "wrong", though. ;) But i don't think it's adding mods more or less randomly alone.

Might be because start new games quite often, though. Maybe vanilla never managed to take all it's 30k.

; Info: If your scripts use more than 65535 different strings then the save game will be corrupt and not possible to load.

;       This fixes it by changing the save file format slightly if string count is higher than 65520. That means if you

;       have this option enabled and your save game would have become corrupt it changes format instead and vanilla game

;       or save game tools will not be able to open it! Opposite is true as well, if the count goes below 65520 after

; TLDR: Fix for https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

StringCount32=1

its a hack, it doesnt fix the core of a problem, it just reduces frequency of ctds

and im not sure anyone has idea what game with this hack does with variables above 65k, it might load them this time, next time it might not, who knows

imo logging should be always on, prefomance hit is minimal, and in most cases it shows what gone wrong

Oh, somehow i totally forgot about those. I still think CD is worth it, the whole slave parts are awesome (and hopefully working properly soon), can be triggered by simply slavery and are repeatable.  Imho for something in the same quality you'd actually need a dozen other mods.

Agree on ccas, though.

*edit: One reason i forgot about those and tend to disagree: even without crash fixes my partly heavier than the OPs games crashed seldom more often than once in 1-3 hours playing, and even less since using crash fixes. Something i can totally accept. And i've never seen a message about corrupted save games. Not sure what i'm doing "wrong", though. ;) But i don't think it's adding mods more or less randomly alone.

Might be because start new games quite often, though. Maybe vanilla never managed to take all it's 30k.

thats why i said install CD if you will play its content, if it just sites there, its a huge waste of resources,  frostfall with campfire usess ~4k strings

i even sometimes question my self how relevant uskp, 2y ago with my last serious playthrought i dont remember game breaking bugs

well it doesnt give corrupted save game msg, but when you hit ctd wall its kinda obrious

StringCount32=1

its a hack, it doesnt fix the core of a problem, it just reduces frequency of ctds

and im not sure anyone has idea what game with this hack does with variables above 65k, it might load them this time, next time it might not, who knows

imo logging should be always on, prefomance hit is minimal, and in most cases it shows what gone wrong

Err dude the difference between your writting something to a SSD/HDD and keeping it in RAM is pretty big, logging is off by default in vanilla, logging is recommended to be off unless you are actively debugging a scripted mod according to the STEPS guide and every other guide i have seen

StringCount32=1

Err dude the difference between your writting something to a SSD/HDD and keeping it in RAM is pretty big, logging is off by default in vanilla, logging is recommended to be off unless you are actively debugging a scripted mod according to the STEPS guide and every other guide i have seen

Err dude, cant be really be serious thinking that 1-2mb log file has huge impact on perfomance? unless you have shit ton(okay...even 1 mod enough to ruin game) of broken mods that bloat your papyrus log to megabytes of errors within few seconds, run system\skyrim on a 5200rpm hdd\atom tablet, it doesnt matter.

recommended for whom? we are playing sexrim here, i dont think step would ever recommend installing sexlab or any of local mods

Err dude, cant be really be serious thinking that 1-2mb log file has huge impact on perfomance? unless you have shit ton(okay...even 1 mod enough to ruin game) of broken mods that bloat your papyrus log to megabytes of errors within few seconds, run system\skyrim on a 5200rpm hdd\atom tablet, it doesnt matter.

recommended for whom? we are playing sexrim here, i dont think step would ever recommend installing sexlab or any of local mods

Okay so we both start up skyrim, your skyrim slows down to the speed of your SSD/HDD to write the log header, mine keeps that in RAM which operates much faster so yours is taking a few milliseconds to do that, mine is taking nanoseconds

Yet the performance is the same?

Now apply that to a 6 hour gaming session

Okay so we both start up skyrim, your skyrim slows down to the speed of your SSD/HDD to write the log header, mine keeps that in RAM which operates much faster so yours is taking a few milliseconds to do that, mine is taking nanoseconds

Yet the performance is the same?

Now apply that to a 6 hour gaming session

i has ssd's i dont care about 1ms latency, its not like anyone can even notice that

it not in ram.......... okay if you so obsessed with stuff being in ram, you can make ram disk with skyrim logs and store everything there, once skyrim closes copy everything to hdd/ssd

no, perfomance hit minimal, that is what i said b4

6 hour gaming session? what? are you living in a fairy world? once you add script heavy mods to your skyrim, there is now way it will last that long without ctds

Archived