WCIF - Mod have working retail stores while not on lot?

Been looking and not seeing any, not sure if that is because it isnt possible or what but as my vampire plans to kill all the other vampires other than her line, and take over the world, becoming a business tycoon is a must, but alas if you own it, you have to be there for it to function.

Even if it were a work around where when you sold a business (or a second option for "selling") that would give you daily or weekly income from the store and would allow it to function when you're not there. 

Is it impossible in the coding to work around the current retail structure? 

Thanks ahead of time ^_^ 

PS- anyone know of prostitution mods? I THOUGHT I found one but I cant find it again, Need it for happy ending spas and Bars/Clubs with underground prostitution. Selling drugs would be a great one too, though since sims 3 only ever had weed, I dont have much hope in this department. Abuse would be a good one too, I like to make dark stories for my sims ^_^ RL isnt so hunky dory

Archived