Sexlab "events"

braf

Hey all.  I'm not sure if this has been answered before.  I am new to this forum and I couldn't find anything.  I am also new to modding Skyrim.  I've been a developer for many years, so I understand the concepts, I just need a little advice.  I am trying to get a mod together that triggers whenever there is a "sex" event.  I have a working SKSE plugin developed, but I need to hook it to the events.  

I am looking to trigger on:

1. Sex animation start

2. Sex animation stage change

3. Sex animation end

4. Vibration etc. event from plugs/jewelry/etc.

Is there a good place to hook such events?  Do I need to modify/recompile a sexlab framework (or other mod) script to do this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sexlab broadcasts events that your mod can subscribe to including the first three events you have in your list.

The fourth event would have to come from the Devious Devices mod and I'm not sure if they broadcast an event or not, best to ask them in their thread.

Look at the SexlabFramework.PSC file (in the Data\Scripts\Source folder) and skip down to the section labeled "Start HOOK Functions" (around line 1550) for documentation on what events are sent and how you can subscribe to them in your mod.

Archived