How to fake sex for the other mods?

nosdregamon

Over at my furniture thread, I have a little project with sandboxing NPCs harrassing slaves bound in furniture. I even have a little "not exactly" sex scene, with apropiate animations:

post-1082376-0-64298100-1489010577_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-48421000-1489010589_thumb.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/

At this point, the animation is just synced furniture animation.

Next step would be, making an actual sex scene. i.e. make sex visible for the player (drop your pants already NPC, play some sounds, ...).

Is there any way to include this in Sexlab, and if not, what would be the best way to fake it, i.e. make other mods register that there's sex going on. For example triggering specator crowds, pregnancy mods and so on.

I'm afraid, that's not really what I had in mind. Well, that was probbaly the "too short version" and english isn't my first language, so let me try to phrase it this way:

1. I don't want initiate a full blown sex scene. Rather I've created furniture, that NPCs can use for sandboxing. No quest aliases to fill, no script initates the whole thing, it's kinda like NPCs casually making firewood or sitting on a chair.
  2. The whole "scene" plays within the boundries of the furnitures. The characters in the screenshots, use the same the furniture, and play an animation (Skyirm thinks of them as using sit markers, playing furniture animations).
  3. Now I "just" want to add special effects (disrobe, get the schlong or strap-on ready, play sounds) on one side and send events so other mods, listening to Sexlab, would take notice. I guess there's things like "There's sex going on", "character 1 is getting teased", "character 2 just came" and so on.

So the questions are:

Is it possible (within the Sexlab-Framework) to register my furniture-animation as a sex scene and hope the rest flows from there?

If not, (which I suppose), is there some kind of "checklist" whith events to produce, to make it "appear" like a legit (if short) sex lab scene for other mods?

As a furniture animation it should be possible to register your animation and everything else will flow from there, and to do that making a SLAL pack would exactly be the way. I don't know if that will mess somehow (actually i expect it will) with your furnitures during/after the scene.

From what i see what happens in Prison overhaul patches, when somebody is in a piloory and then a pillory animation is started it looks like there are two pillories. Not too bad for those, but maybe a problem for more complex things.

If i remember right, it was different in Prison overhaul (without patches). There the actual pillory was used, but it disappeared from time to time... not really better. If you want to try it anyways, Inte who works on POP can probably give you some advice, i'm only a user and have no special knowledge about this stuff. :)

Archived