TEKKEN 7 - NUDE MODS

please tell me i'm not the only one who is hyped for the possibilities that T7 is gonna offer to nude modders... 
considering that the game is gonna be out in about 80 or so days, it would be cool to know what you guys expect from the modding community, Tekken games have always been overlooked when it comes to NSFW mods, so i hope someone will make T7 justice, considering that it's even gonna be the last game of the franchise...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry about that too much, there are Katarina costumes where she's not wearing gloves and more of her chest is showing (take the full swimsuit, for instance) so there has to be some skin under there.

Actually, there doesn't have to be. Take some of the skimpiest DOA5LR costumes, for example. You remove the item that is barely covering their breasts and nether regions, and you have holes in most of them. Sometimes some VERY small holes, mind you, but holes nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...

the easiest nude/topless mod is on Alisa's battle bunny suit, her tits are fully textured. 
Same goes for the Biker suit on all girls, it's just a matter of opening the .pak file, grabbing the textures and making some parts of them invisible. Simple as that. I can't seem to do it tho, the Texture tool on the SFxT board doesn't extract anything i can work with. But it's definitely doable and easy for someone a little more experienced.

too bad, I thought nude modders would rush to make some lewd mods for this game... I fucking hate how people ignore this game altogether and prefer spending all their efforts on shit  games such as DOA

I think its a proven fact that more perverts play DOA than Tekken. But I'm sure we'll eventually see nude mods for Tekken 7.

I don't think it's a lack of interest. There's plenty of people trying to figure out how the game's files work. All the mods I've seen so far are just various in game parts being swapped around between characters and minor artifacts getting edited out or tweaked, particularly in stages. Only portion you can actually manipulate at the moment is BGM and I tried it, even that's a hassle because of the complicated converter software. We're just gonna have to keep our ear on the ground

Almost there brew

the guy who uploaded those told he would not work on it because body parts are missing...

what I say is that some of those outfits could be modded being careful not to make the holes on the body mesh visible.

Alisa's battle bunny suit is the best one, her boobs are fully visible, it's just a matter of making the thingies that cover her breasts invisible and slap some nipple texture where they should be... I would do it but i'm a total noob, the programs are out there but i can't seem to make them work...

plz some good modder give us some tekken tits

• 2 weeks later...

not on that side. but some other guy found a CE script that allows to play back character animations in game and facial animations as well... so i guess the perv in me is almost 100% satisfied, all we need is at least one NSFW mod... any female character will do at this point xD

btw here's the CheatEngine script, i think it needs to be updated but i suck at modding so....

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5620734&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D25231
http://nakayoc5c5.blog.shinobi.jp/cheat%20engine%20.ct/tekken%207_84
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9uhx67e9d8q7zw/nc_tk7_170720.ct?dl=0 

• 2 weeks later...

OK, something may be moving towards the first topless mod for Tekken 7.
New costumes have been released today, included new bikinis.
The crotch is missing but breasts are fully rendered under the bikini top.
So if someone makes it transparent (I tried but my modding abilities suck) and add some nipple texture we could have the first T7 nsfw mod... come on!

If you are not able to do it at least come join the discussion on the T7 zetaboard thread.... the good modders don't seem to be interested in it since not a lot of people is asking for such mod.... but they could do it if they see i'm not the only one proposing it... HELP

T7 NSFW THREAD (PLZ SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!)
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30329899/1/#new