CTD trying to start Claudia's

I'm finally trying out Claudia's for the first time.
With a new game, I try and go to sleep to start the quest. I sleep for 3 hrs, the load screen comes up and then it crashes. Everytime. 

Did a fresh Oblivion install. Have obse, obmm. Installed Gold Main, Meshes, MSV, Runtime and Patch 1.  Followed the install guide and ran archive invalidation and whatnot

Mods list
Oblivion.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Camp Aging Face fix.esp
DLC Shivering Isles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Alternate Start Revamped.esp
Vtoy.esp
Bashed Patch

I also installed my HGEC BBB body.

I've tried googling and googling but can't find someone with my similar situation or a solution. 

Whenever I ever played Claudia's little secret I made sure to only have the stuff needed to run it installed otherwise the chance was high for something to conflict with Claudia's little secret.

I think I had DLC/DLC's that were required installed and a body replacer and that was it.

Is your character wearing any clothing or armor? If so try stripping down naked before hand as sometimes being clothed can cause a CTD when a cut scene is suppose to play. What is in your bashed patch?

I have had CTD's before from a mod before when playing the mod and that was because the mod I was using was altering the same cell and area as the mod was after I removed the mod the CTD was gone.

Try turning off all mods except for the DLC/DLC's and see if  it still crashes if it doesn't then you will know it's something that you have installed that is causing it.

Whenever I ever played Claudia's little secret I made sure to only have the stuff needed to run it installed otherwise the chance was high for something to conflict with Claudia's little secret.

I think I had DLC/DLC's that were required installed and a body replacer and that was it.

Is your character wearing any clothing or armor? If so try stripping down naked before hand as sometimes being clothed can cause a CTD when a cut scene is suppose to play. What is in your bashed patch?

I have had CTD's before from a mod before when playing the mod and that was because the mod I was using was altering the same cell and area as the mod was after I removed the mod the CTD was gone.

Try turning off all mods except for the DLC/DLC's and see if  it still crashes if it doesn't then you will know it's something that you have installed that is causing it.

Literally all the mods I have running are listed. Just the DLCs, the patches for them (which I tried running it without them, too), my body mod. And my bashed patch is just those mods...I tried running Claudia's without a bashed patch as well. My armor was just vanilla stock. I just tried running it without any armor and same thing, ctd. 

Before I did a fresh oblivion install I had a pretty hefty load order and tried my luck at running Claudia's anyway...of course it didn't work so I'm starting from scratch and at a complete loss as to why it still won't run.

Archived