Male sims have no penis

Hey! Firstly, do you have any mods for this installed?

Lunar Eclipse has one here that is supported by TURBO, I think that WW has Cmars one as standard, if you have this already then something may be conflicting

Thanks for replying.... I downloaded Lunar's and I tried it on the other sim that I created just for the mod. It works perfectly fine. However, when i tried it to my sims that I use for simming, the boy's penis:

without Lunar's - doesn't appear.

With Lunar's - doesn't hard.

Tested on my other sims and they all work perfectly fine without the lunar's mod.

Your welcome it's no problem, I'm no expert but solved a few bugs in my game and hope I can help :)

In your mods folder, do you have a file for something like TURBODRIVER_Wicked whims_Penis? This will conflict with other penis mods apparently, try removing it and it may hopefully make a difference

Hey Florante!

Make sure you don't have any penis mods installed at all and a fresh install of WickedWhims. You specify is a sim has a penis with CAS, quote from the topic:

My sims have/don't have a penis, how to fix it?
  • If a sim has a penis is defined via CAS, open sim gender settings and change the option 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?'.
  • You can access sim full CAS by using a mirror or command 'cas.fulleditmode' with testing cheats enabled.

Sorry for the really late reply. So I tested it today and my sim still isn't hardening. I will try to test everything again when I can. I'm just really lazy to open TS4 to test this, so when I do feel to test, I will try to update you.

Impotency Penis Issues
Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use 'cas.fulleditmode' command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?', defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific sim or all sims penis in the game you need to go to 'Penis Settings' located under 'Wicked' -> 'Settings' -> 'Penis Settings' after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this settings.

I had this problem. I used wicked whims undress bottom outfit and very quickly I saw a pair of either underware or white shorts before it went invisable, so I  went to my mods folder and deleted all of the things i had put in there containing anything with shorts or under ware for men. some where dated back to 2015.Fixed my problem, well sort of If I am on the game too long their penis goes flat but it's still there lol This has really been a pain, but I hope this helps some one!

So I had this problem as I had posted before, then I fixed it (I had a conflicting mod). Now I'm back to the male sims not having penises. It's frustrating and I've gone through my mods folder with a fine toothed comb and everything is fine in there. There are no conflicting mods either. Please help!

So I'm back,

Tried it again and penis still doesn't appear. I'm sure there are no other penis mods installed other than yours and other animations. Still no penis is showing.

Alright, I fixed it.

So what you just need to do is to make sure you do the cas thing and let your sim take a bath.

Archived