Help with editing Spunk script?

KGZ18

Hi

I was just wondering how I could make the cum last longer when using sexout spunk, so I opened up GECK, opened the Sexout Spunk plugin(i clicked not to set this as an active file, is that right?) then looked at the object window, clicked "All" and was looking at the "00SexoutCumScript" and this shows:

set actor to GetSelf
    set cum to PlaceAtMe SexoutCream
end

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate
    if cum == 0
        return
    endif

set angle to GetAngle X
    cum.SetAngle X angle
    set angle to GetAngle Y
    cum.SetAngle Y angle
    set angle to GetAngle Z
    cum.SetAngle Z angle

cum.MoveTo actor
end

Begin ScriptEffectFinish
    if cum
        cum.Disable
        cum.MarkForDelete
        set cum to 0
    endif
End

Am I looking at the right script? If so, what do I do now?

Any help is appreciated, thanks ^^

Spunk's cum shaders aren't handled 00SexoutCumScript, which is NG's 'cum splash explosion', ie the ejaculation itself.

The duration of post-orgasm cum shaders are limited by data fields (Alpha Fade Out Time) in the records for the shaders themselves (SpecialEffects/Effect Shader, the ones starting with "spunk" and not ending with "p"), and cannot be changed by script. If you change those values manually, you can use the MCM slider to match that duration, although the MCM slider duration should be a little lower than what you set in the fields, to make the transition to the static shaders less jarring.

Archived