[Update2] Furniture lab & sandbox experiment

I´m now on wall-build-in-mini-Cages and wall sargophargusses for the zaz pack....

That Parts are a replacer for a standard-wall Piece...the modder can Exchange the textures for the comlpete surface with a Little click...so this is suiting inside every sort of building or dungeon.... :D :D :D

pretty stuff to spare enormous place and build-time on buildings..this will allow you to build prisons on every Corners and narrow places...without jonglating the nif-walls - inside that boxes of course can be done everything as usually....

post-1454928-0-71491100-1489945533_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-98913600-1489945564_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-44468600-1489945594_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-14331800-1489945718_thumb.jpg

Wow, these wall-build-ins look really fitting. Cool. Just a rough idea: The falmer have these wall mounted beds...

---

I got another water-wheel to work. It was a rather tedious work and I have no clue what went wrong all the time and/or what went right in the end. Not exactly encouraging, but at least it works:

post-1082376-0-06532300-1489961173_thumb.jpg

Wow, these wall-build-ins look really fitting. Cool. Just a rough idea: The falmer have these wall mounted beds...

---

I got another water-wheel to work. It was a rather tedious work and I have no clue what went wrong all the time and/or what went right in the end. Not exactly encouraging, but at least it works:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_03_19 22_56_23_33.jpg

those wall build ins are very cool and that waterwheel is awesome

Yes, the wallmounted beds you like to have at your skyrim home??? -lol---- the prob is, if the character sweeps off Animation, then we have a normal character-height of collision....this will stuck you forever with shuttering inside of this small hole....ONLY solvable by a script so far I can see - I´m working on that Problem and if I find a sollution without script, I´ll start creating that beds....moment-sorry....if we create the normal bed, we do have a Chance because the Exit Animation is still there....I´ll see what I can do....SLEEP_EXIT_animation (maybe a solver for stuff like that???).........I´ll check that out tomorrow....

---

@ t.ara

These are a huge step up in what's been available so far, and I'm looking forward to see what some of the quest etc modder's do with them.  So, a big 'Thank You' to you, and everyone else doing these, for their efforts

Couple of quick questions, please?

1 - I couldn't quite understand how you proposed to make these available within the game.  Is it a new resource mod, a patch to ZAP, or a complete integration into the existing ZAP?

2 - the character in many of the pics looks terribly similar to the Blessed Virgin Marie's alter ego PC, and some of these things already seem to be in SLAV 4.5.  Who is who here?   :P 

TIA etc.... 

Yes, the wallmounted beds you like to have at your skyrim home??? -lol---- the prob is, if the character sweeps off Animation, then we have a normal character-height of collision....this will stuck you forever with shuttering inside of this small hole....ONLY solvable by a script so far I can see - I´m working on that Problem and if I find a sollution without script, I´ll start creating that beds....moment-sorry....if we create the normal bed, we do have a Chance because the Exit Animation is still there....I´ll see what I can do....SLEEP_EXIT_animation (maybe a solver for stuff like that???).........I´ll check that out tomorrow....

---

who needs beds should be chained to the wall ,or ball an chain......could you put shakles or cuffs in those little cages , when that sand boxing is tamed that would make a nice group activity

All the new stuff collected by me goes straight into the official ZAZ ANIMATION PACK....this is an "emersive" furniture and stuff raise for the old 6.1 Version. This is mainly based on new animations paired with new furnitures and all this will be available soon. Also I added some game-typical new Cages and the zaz gibbets (as furnitures) and also as usable gibbets with doors: You can choose from different models. I´ll create the pole-hanging gibbet with doors, the wall-hanging gibbets and the gibbets, you can hang under the ceiling....there will come also a Special Cage, with more place for dancers and maybe 4 npc´s furnitures inside (as tied up-furnitures)...The wall-build-in-stuff was my wish, lot of time ago, when I created some stuff (whiterun brothel) in the past. All together it shall be an "all together pack" with the zaz stuff that wasn´t before use-able as furniture. My personal beginning was the wish, to get finally the most beautiful poses of the TORTURE poles working...ZAZ/XAZ investigated somuch work in a lot of animations, that were use-able only within some few mods. But now you will be able to use this all like the pillory and like the x-cross...There is also stuff prepared in the zaz-pack, that gave me at once the ability to create "sex-maschines", which I also did not see from a mod yet. Now this is all ideal working. I missed also the outdoor Scenes, like the "tied to tree" poses....so I did them....finally I met a really "work-oholic" modder, who is exactly putting stuff from Imagination into the game-reality:

NosDregamon.

Today I will transfer his very, very fine stuff (Part II)also into the pack. I´m very lucky and quite thankful, that finally I could understand the FNIS-stuff and Import some self-made animations into the game.

This (Extension) will be the OLD ZAZ-ANIMATION-PACK Version 6.1+ , with all the huge amount of stuff that was maybe missed and hopefully needed. I´m sure that this pack will bring a new "fresh wind" for lot of Gamers interested on the sexual-oriented, virtual gmeplay inside skyrim, all around us.

After the pack is released, you DON´T HAVE TO USE IT, but you can. Old mods will work the same way. New mods, bases on the new stuff will of course work, as far the new furnittures are loaded- if the game don´t find the stuff, it doesn´t affect the gameplay: there will only be not standing the furniture. The Framework-code is the same...You can Play the old stuff with the new pack, new mods will be asking to install the new pack as dependency as usually.

My character ´ s face I did a Long time ago, after I installed skyrim´ s first mods. I have been too lucky to be able to create a nice face for a game and that character is now my main character of skyrim (Zhuleyah). Later, I created two followers for my gameplay, Jana and Zhuleyah to Keep the face alive. So they were also mods. That both Girls have been ported to an eastern skyrim page, and  maybe also popular or ported in other extern skyrim

gameplays - I DONT know. (lot of Gamers like more Slim figures - I have also made one...but round is simply attractive).

@ t.ara

These are a huge step up in what's been available so far, and I'm looking forward to see what some of the quest etc modder's do with them.  So, a big 'Thank You' to you, and everyone else doing these, for their efforts

Couple of quick questions, please?

1 - I couldn't quite understand how you proposed to make these available within the game.  Is it a new resource mod, a patch to ZAP, or a complete integration into the existing ZAP?

2 - the character in many of the pics looks terribly similar to the Blessed Virgin Marie's alter ego PC, and some of these things already seem to be in SLAV 4.5.  Who is who here?   :P

TIA etc.... 

That's one of my Dragonborn. I didn't know about Blesses Virgin Marie's PCs, until she asked to borrow some poses and, yep, the resemblence is striking.

That's one of my Dragonborn. I didn't know about Blesses Virgin Marie's PCs, until she asked to borrow some poses and, yep, the resemblence is striking.

Thanks for that

I guess it's that hair, then

I was beginning to wonder if we had Multiple Personality Disorder here as well, as opposed to just the other more normal types of instability!   :) 

The unsullied one that is Virgin Marie seems to have a very broad imagination ;) so I guess you might well find her asking if she can use more...  That waterwheel would be a good starter for 10 :shy:

All the new stuff collected by me goes straight into the official ZAZ ANIMATION PACK....this is an "emersive" furniture and stuff raise for the old 6.1 Version. This is mainly based on new animations paired with new furnitures and all this will be available soon. Also I added some game-typical new Cages and the zaz gibbets (as furnitures) and also as usable gibbets with doors: You can choose from different models. I´ll create the pole-hanging gibbet with doors, the wall-hanging gibbets and the gibbets, you can hang under the ceiling....there will come also a Special Cage, with more place for dancers and maybe 4 npc´s furnitures inside (as tied up-furnitures)...The wall-build-in-stuff was my wish, lot of time ago, when I created some stuff (whiterun brothel) in the past. All together it shall be an "all together pack" with the zaz stuff that wasn´t before use-able as furniture. My personal beginning was the wish, to get finally the most beautiful poses of the TORTURE poles working...ZAZ/XAZ investigated somuch work in a lot of animations, that were use-able only within some few mods. But now you will be able to use this all like the pillory and like the x-cross...There is also stuff prepared in the zaz-pack, that gave me at once the ability to create "sex-maschines", which I also did not see from a mod yet. Now this is all ideal working. I missed also the outdoor Scenes, like the "tied to tree" poses....so I did them....finally I met a really "work-oholic" modder, who is exactly putting stuff from Imagination into the game-reality:

NosDregamon.

Today I will transfer his very, very fine stuff (Part II)also into the pack. I´m very lucky and quite thankful, that finally I could understand the FNIS-stuff and Import some self-made animations into the game.

This (Extension) will be the OLD ZAZ-ANIMATION-PACK Version 6.1+ , with all the huge amount of stuff that was maybe missed and hopefully needed. I´m sure that this pack will bring a new "fresh wind" for lot of Gamers interested on the sexual-oriented, virtual gmeplay inside skyrim, all around us.

After the pack is released, you DON´T HAVE TO USE IT, but you can. Old mods will work the same way. New mods, bases on the new stuff will of course work, as far the new furnittures are loaded- if the game don´t find the stuff, it doesn´t affect the gameplay: there will only be not standing the furniture. The Framework-code is the same...You can Play the old stuff with the new pack, new mods will be asking to install the new pack as dependency as usually.

My character ´ s face I did a Long time ago, after I installed skyrim´ s first mods. I have been too lucky to be able to create a nice face for a game and that character is now my main character of skyrim (Zhuleyah). Later, I created two followers for my gameplay, Jana and Zhuleyah to Keep the face alive. So they were also mods. That both Girls have been ported to an eastern skyrim page, and  maybe also popular or ported in other extern skyrim

gameplays - I DONT know. (lot of Gamers like more Slim figures - I have also made one...but round is simply attractive).

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed, complete, reply.  Much appreciated.  I'll certainly be adding the revised pack to some new games I have scheduled

Do you intend to add the working gallows that is out there somewhere... as used in SLAV....at any time? A simple 'yes' or 'no' answer will be sufficient, as I certainly don't want to distract you from the main efforts

The Working gallows are part of the pack...that modder made  a very fine Job and so it´s in between with a fine custom huge furniture (for outside....) - inside use can be done also without the outside-cutter...

NosDregamon.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed, complete, reply.  Much appreciated.  I'll certainly be adding the revised pack to some new games I have scheduled

Do you intend to add the working gallows that is out there somewhere... as used in SLAV....at any time? A simple 'yes' or 'no' answer will be sufficient, as I certainly don't want to distract you from the main efforts

...of course,  later - but the zaz testing cell is now also a place with a small outside area, with different trees and stuff, that would not be suiting inside the walls, especially the water wheels...pics made there, are not in Quality.

I missed also the outdoor Scenes, like the "tied to tree" poses....so I did them

yes,can we have a picture please :)

...of course,  later - but the zaz testing cell is now also a place with a small outside area, with different trees and stuff, that would not be suiting inside the walls, especially the water wheels...pics made there, are not in Quality.

I missed also the outdoor Scenes, like the "tied to tree" poses....so I did them

yes,can we have a picture please :)

thanks

The BIG WHEEL..in the zaz testfield only "in the air"...

ALL THANKS AND CREDITS GO TO "nosdregamon" ... the king of rotation;-)

pics of the "ZAZ-Wood" - fog all around....no lightning - that´s fact!!!

nice can't wait

post-1454928-0-44149400-1490125638_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-20147500-1490125669_thumb.jpg

The Furnitures are animated but pretty subtle (appearing "not frozen", kinda breathing). About Struggle-Animations: I'd love to, but currently only have a very few. They kinda suck, because a lot of objects like ropes and cuffs are "projected" from the characters bones.

A struggle would make this pretty obivious ("that's not a rope, that's a strange laser beam coming from her wrists") and on the other end, a lot of objects are more rigid than they should be ("He struggles that hard and the chandelier doesn't even move one bit!?"). My interest in making these animations is often killed in the moments I realize this. Still I'm experimenting a bit to get around this.

I made an UPDATE of the first post, but t.ara will polish it, add his own furnitures and publish it all in the next Zaz-Animation Pack.

Hi, please be Patient and wait a Little while...we go to be ready soon....

The home mods will base on this stuff in future....

Maybe "Nossy" will spend some stuff before-but I´ d like to have it all together....IT WILL MAKE SENSE.....you spare lot of doublettes.....

.....we are now on 112 furnitures with over 1029 animations inside of ZAZ PACK....

and some else will come- we try to have all themes what you can - or what you can´t imagine isnside of this pack....I do not like to spend time for extra furnitures in my mods in future....with this stuff, you should always be going fine....

Hello i have a question they are just poses without any animations or there will be some struggle animation like in x cross ? and maybe you could add some of furnitures to your home mods soon and we could test them :D ?