[Update2] Furniture lab & sandbox experiment

Collision is of cause hacking the character away if not in Animation....stuff like that you best let away the collision of the box and Spikes...or you make the character be in Animation..then you can press "her" thru any smallest hole...

That Iron Maiden will be part of the new zaz-stuff  we ´ll prepare...-but in skyrim style...-and in ZAZ style

...ZAZ-News :::::last furniture - adds: 88 furnitures, with 1008 animations::::::

and the last stuff made by NOSDREGAMON is not included ... but in some hours... :D

Hooray for the goodies!

Maybe I missed it but any chance you could help turn a nightmother coffin into an Iron Maiden?

When used as is, things get pushed out.

Extra points to add some spikes so less imagination is needed

About the Sandbox-Experiement: Currently, the more I try to expand on it, the less it makes sense that it works in the first place, lol. However, not giving up on it.

Hah, I know that feeling. The CK is a mysterious beast at times.

As Todd Howard says, "It just works".

Reminds me of forniphilia

Googles a bit... oh uhm ... does this count?

post-1082376-0-37965200-1489689088_thumb.jpg

Hooray for the goodies!

Maybe I missed it but any chance you could help turn a nightmother coffin into an Iron Maiden?

I could, but with my current tools, it wouldn't have close/open any longer. So let's put this on the back burner.

that waterwheel reminds me of a duran duran video [wild boys] 

did not know it would do that, some other things that might inspire you too [windmill] what's sad is I know the words

A wind mill would be cool, but I can only orient NPC to a certain fixed point. In this case I rotate around the center of the wheel. I can't even control where on the "circle" the person appears. With the wheel, that's usually no Problem, but with a Windmill I'd have something like a 75% chance for the NPC to be bound to thin air. Hmm. Need to think about this, too.

I have something similar in mind (at least for the very first picture), but I lack a nice stone/altar for that. Any idea where to find a suitable rock in Skyrim?

Reminds me of forniphilia

Googles a bit... oh uhm ... does this count?

attachicon.gif12.jpg

Hooray for the goodies!

I could, but with my current tools, it wouldn't have close/open any longer. So let's put this on the back burner.

that waterwheel reminds me of a duran duran video [wild boys] 

did not know it would do that, some other things that might inspire you too [windmill] what's sad is I know the words

A wind mill would be cool, but I can only orient NPC to a certain fixed point. In this case I rotate around the center of the wheel. I can't even control where on the "circle" the person appears. With the wheel, that's usually no Problem, but with a Windmill I'd have something like a 75% chance for the NPC to be bound to thin air. Hmm. Need to think about this, too.

I have something similar in mind (at least for the very first picture), but I lack a nice stone/altar for that. Any idea where to find a suitable rock in Skyrim?

tied to the water wheel would be cool too

Uh, there are actual altars which might fit better than the stones i remember... don't know the exactly place, though. I think you can see one when you look around a bit on the way to Azuras shrine. 

Something with stone... there is a shrine of stendarr placed on a round "altar" in the wilds, west of whiterun. Not sure if it's big enough, but if you don't know which oe i mean, i coud go and search it.

Do you have a different wheel than this in mind?  (added some more lines to explain what's going on).

post-1082376-0-44286300-1489696266_thumb.jpg

Uh, there are actual altars which might fit better than the stones i remember... don't know the exactly place, though. I think you can see one when you look around a bit on the way to Azuras shrine. 

Something with stone... there is a shrine of stendarr placed on a round "altar" in the wilds, west of whiterun. Not sure if it's big enough, but if you don't know which oe i mean, i coud go and search it.

The altars I know of, usually have some kind of fence or are other wise super ornated. I'd really love to have something that looks a bit more like some improvised/makeshift offering made by desperate (or degenerate) folks trying to appease the local boss monster ;) Bonus points if it has some freedom for the attacker knees. The Stendar Shrine at two pillars (?) isn't bad in that regard, but not perfect either. Doesn't really stop me from making such an animation, but If you have a alternative suggestion PM me.

post-1082376-0-79200200-1489696966_thumb.jpg

I´ll have a try for that....please Keep in mind that our Skeleton has it´s dead Ends - I mean it won´t work free from artefacts of mesh...distortion...I´ll take care for that in some hours...

We can use also the ship´s steering wheel...it´s a nice mesh that could be scaled...of course we can scale down also the other stuff that´s too big...

That water-Wheel is amazing-let´s do also something for using inside a small pool and inside a smaller area.....I´ll create the pool, and you the small WHEEL that rotates the character around the hips?!:-) ...simple wooden Circus-wheel....I can make the wheel and you may again do the Rotation?....I´ll prepare the stuff tomorrow...

Do you have a different wheel than this in mind?  (added some more lines to explain what's going on).

attachicon.gifferrisWheelExplained.jpg

The altars I know of, usually have some kind of fence or are other wise super ornated. I'd really love to have something that looks a bit more like some improvised/makeshift offering made by desperate (or degenerate) folks trying to appease the local boss monster ;) Bonus points if it has some freedom for the attacker knees. The Stendar Shrine at two pillars (?) isn't bad in that regard, but not perfect either. Doesn't really stop me from making such an animation, but If you have a alternative suggestion PM me.

attachicon.gif1000.jpg

I thought more traditional torture,but was just commenting on how cool that looks, and how about mahrunes dagons alter or a stone table from bleakfalls barrow[where those three rats are waiting at the bottom of a spiral stair]

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=AKtkmMB6&id=A3DE5361BC75F9CD83F8025C04B382CCC7F1D1D2&q=waterwheel+toture&simid=608015487575722558&selectedIndex=15

To fancy for my tastes, but they certainly would do. I'll give the animations a try anyways, it's not like the animation can't be re-used for other Tables.

That bing-Image looks doable as well.

...a real Freak, yes?---lol

I thought more traditional torture,but was just commenting on how cool that looks, and how about mahrunes dagons alter or a stone table from bleakfalls barrow[where those three rats are waiting at the bottom of a spiral stair]

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=AKtkmMB6&id=A3DE5361BC75F9CD83F8025C04B382CCC7F1D1D2&q=waterwheel+toture&simid=608015487575722558&selectedIndex=15

u want stuff for Keep a smile? -so don´t disturb the fish !!!! :D :D :D

post-1454928-0-57360500-1489856392_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-43770200-1489856430_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-01683900-1489856483_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-43498400-1489856554_thumb.jpg

Needed to make my head free a little and tinkered a bit with one of the tables tamerishka suggested.

attachicon.giftest.jpg

(need better ropes)

Would it be possible to make her pushing her arms like in the picture? Or maybe hanging on ropes from the ceiling? One thing i find a bit annoying with many table animations too is that the boobs clip through the table, i wan't to see them! Beside that, looks fine imho. :)

To fancy for my tastes, but they certainly would do. I'll give the animations a try anyways, it's not like the animation can't be re-used for other Tables.

That bing-Image looks doable as well.

i'll try an find others , if its doable ,please give it a go ,looks like it fits in to a slavegirls mod and with your eventual victory with sandboxing the backdrop will be alive :D

have you thought about taking over slavegirls it needs someone ,or an alternative/sequel and would show off your cool stuff as , you seem to be heading in that direction

Would it be possible to make her pushing her arms like in the picture? Or maybe hanging on ropes from the ceiling? One thing i find a bit annoying with many table animations too is that the boobs clip through the table, i wan't to see them! Beside that, looks fine imho. :)

Yeah, sure, why not.

i'll try an find others , if its doable ,please give it a go ,looks like it fits in to a slavegirls mod and with your eventual victory with sandboxing the backdrop will be alive :D

have you thought about taking over slavegirls it needs someone ,or an alternative/sequel and would show off your cool stuff as , you seem to be heading in that direction

Taking over slavegirls as in "hyrdagorgon's slavegirls"? No. I've thought about some patches/addons, but taking over didn't really cross my mind. Besides the feeling of meddling with someone elses work (and probbly not doing all of it's aspects justice), it's HUGE, I wouldn't even know where to begin for months of looking through it, and I wouldn't actually come to make the stuff I want to do.

attachicon.gif1000.jpg

Is MS11UnholyAlter too ornate as I feel it's plenty makeshift.

post-144236-0-38324800-1489912484_thumb.jpg

But then again I'm partial to RuinsAltar & ApoAltar01 as per my current project. 

post-144236-0-64631200-1489911916_thumb.jpg

Taking over slavegirls as in "hyrdagorgon's slavegirls"? No. I've thought about some patches/addons, but taking over didn't really cross my mind. Besides the feeling of meddling with someone elses work (and probbly not doing all of it's aspects justice), it's HUGE, I wouldn't even know where to begin for months of looking through it, and I wouldn't actually come to make the stuff I want to do.

it is huge ,and you have your own things to do , didn't think that through at all ,please ignore my more stupid comments

Fine is, that we do different things go working, so this is also doubled, but in a different way...my Girl is with free Hands caressing her right boob - and put a very concentrated face onher job :sleepy:

Needed to make my head free a little and tinkered a bit with one of the tables tamerishka suggested.

attachicon.giftest.jpg

(need better ropes)

But then again I'm partial to RuinsAltar & ApoAltar01 as per my current project.

Ruins Altar has that ugly little fence. Everything else can easily be converted to carry the animations I made:

post-1082376-0-22382700-1489929091_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-86807400-1489929102_thumb.jpg

Would it be possible to make her pushing her arms like in the picture?

The latter picture to your liking?

Ruins Altar has that ugly little fence. Everything else can easily be converted to carry the animations I made:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_03_19 12_57_57_96.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_03_19 12_43_05_51.jpg

Would it be possible to make her pushing her arms like in the picture?

The latter picture to your liking?

It looks great. The turn wouldn't be necessary, but i won't complain either. :)

Beautiful.

Too bad the RuinsAltarBroken even has that delicate rail. Maybe a lay down and stabby kind of animation could be made, I really like the aesthetics of it. Regardless I am super grateful for the work you are all putting in. I bit off way more than I should have with my first mod and I'm months away from even a public WIP.

You're all making it look fast and easy - cheers!

Beautiful.

Too bad the RuinsAltarBroken even has that delicate rail. Maybe a lay down and stabby kind of animation could be made, I really like the aesthetics of it. Regardless I am super grateful for the work you are all putting in. I bit off way more than I should have with my first mod and I'm months away from even a public WIP.

You're all making it look fast and easy - cheers!

Well, we could always mount the animation on that table, it would just look pretty awkward.  However, it's not like we can't make something similiar that fits all. The "Lay down and get sacrificed" sounds like a nice addition for all of the tables, too.

If it's any relieve to you: My mod is months away from a public WIP as well. This here actually isn't my mod, it's just me getting sidertracked by learning 3ds Max (which I'm a one-trick-pony with, right now. This helped a lot learning the trick). Actually I have no real clue how I got "here", or how XAZ-Like furnitures could help me speed up my original plan :huh::blink: