Disappearing Female Upper Body in CAS

I just updated WW (2.1.2.093) and added/updated a handful of other mods (Azmodan animations/bondage devices, Golden88 animations, ooOLaLaWorld animations, BetterBody, and wild_guy Female Body) and now when I go into CAS my female's upper body disappears when I exit out of her top. For instance, removing a shirt. I tried removing the upper body packages from BetterBody and wild_guy's packages, thinking maybe they were causing the problem but when I went back into the game the same problem was occurring. I also tried reinstalling the previous version of WW that I was using (1.1.2.068.6) to see if the problem persisted and it did not. The upper body was visible with the older version of WW, so it must have something to do with the update.

It's not a huge problem because their upper bodies still appear in-game, but I'd like to fix it if possible.

post-1663674-0-44249800-1488920021_thumb.png

Hey mcabel!

Any replacement of the default top female body that is not set to be the default body part will cause this. WickedWhims replaces the red/orange/pink bra (default part) to not be the default part and the top nude part to be the default part. If you're using any mod that replaces the top nude part but doesn't make it a default part, it will result in this.

An example could be the Luumia TIT-E default replacement (DR) which is not set to be used as a default part.

Hey mcabel!

Any replacement of the default top female body that is not set to be the default body part will cause this. WickedWhims replaces the red/orange/pink bra (default part) to not be the default part and the top nude part to be the default part. If you're using any mod that replaces the top nude part but doesn't make it a default part, it will result in this.

An example could be the Luumia TIT-E default replacement (DR) which is not set to be used as a default part.

That would be the source of the problem then since I do have the Luumia TIT-E replacement. Is there any way to set it as a default part or do you think it's okay to just ignore this little glitch?

EDIT: i'm sorry to keep adding on problems but earlier today i noticed that my sim's UN soft penis model was slightly discolored with the new WW update. i checked everything on the old WW version and the models were functional there, so i removed everything and reinstalled UN and the new WW update. this time the color for the penis was back to normal but there was no hard penis model during sex interactions, it simply remained as one of the soft models. i was going to install LunarEclipse's hard penis model again and set that one as the default through the penis settings but i want to have a baby and the Lunar Eclipse model still causes my game to crash if I create new sims. 

I've been tampering with it for a while, removing mods and adding them back in/testing things between the old WW and the new WW but i'm stumped. now if i remove the UN penis models all together with the new WW my male sim is just left in his underwear and there isn't a penis model at all during sex. i even tried downloading the new WW update again and reinstalling it since the penises are perfectly functional with the older version but that didn't work either. i'm not sure what is causing this problem tbh and it's driving me nuts. i'm sure i've done something wrong but i don't know how to get things back to normal.

Only by manually editing the file and even that isn't simple because it depends on the CAS part version. You would need to ask Luumia for that.

I don't know about the penis not changing its state. Make sure you're not using override versions of the penis models, but the standard ones.

Only by manually editing the file and even that isn't simple because it depends on the CAS part version. You would need to ask Luumia for that.

I don't know about the penis not changing its state. Make sure you're not using override versions of the penis models, but the standard ones.

i double checked to make sure they were the standard versions of the models. i'm gonna keep messing around with it to see if i can find a solution cause i have seen some other people with a similar problem. if i can't figure anything out then i'm just going to stick with using the older WW version because everything still works for me there. 

thanks for the help!

EDIT: so, i figured out most of the problem. i removed the default replacement soft penis model that UN said we needed to include and that solved the soft penis during sex problem. i also had a default replacement pair of underwear to give males a bulge and the default WW penis started popping up after i removed that mod. so, removing both of those default replacement mods fixed the problem of a hard penis not showing up during sex interactions.

my only problem now is that  i can't actually choose one of the UN models in the penis settings. they all come up in CAS and i can choose them as a piece of clothing, but i can't actually set one as a default penis on my sim. nothing happens when i click on them in the penis settings. LunarEclipse's hard penis model shows up in the settings and i can make it the default penis if i click on it, so don't know what's gone wrong with my soft penis models but i'm just going to leave them alone before i end up breaking something again lol.

i double checked to make sure they were the standard versions of the models. i'm gonna keep messing around with it to see if i can find a solution cause i have seen some other people with a similar problem. if i can't figure anything out then i'm just going to stick with using the older WW version because everything still works for me there. 

thanks for the help!

EDIT: so, i figured out most of the problem. i removed the default replacement soft penis model that UN said we needed to include and that solved the soft penis during sex problem. i also had a default replacement pair of underwear to give males a bulge and the default WW penis started popping up after i removed that mod. so, removing both of those default replacement mods fixed the problem of a hard penis not showing up during sex interactions.

my only problem now is that  i can't actually choose one of the UN models in the penis settings. they all come up in CAS and i can choose them as a piece of clothing, but i can't actually set one as a default penis on my sim. nothing happens when i click on them in the penis settings. LunarEclipse's hard penis model shows up in the settings and i can make it the default penis if i click on it, so don't know what's gone wrong with my soft penis models but i'm just going to leave them alone before i end up breaking something again lol.

That should be fixed in the next update today.

• 1 year later...

This is the problem I'm having, however I don't have anything by Cmar or Luumia. I have Hiroki's Better Body mod, which has never acted up like this prior. I'ts only females that it's happening to as well, males are fine and working. Do I need to remove something or install another nude top & bottom? 

57 minutes ago, aziine said:

This is the problem I'm having, however I don't have anything by Cmar or Luumia. I have Hiroki's Better Body mod, which has never acted up like this prior. I'ts only females that it's happening to as well, males are fine and working. Do I need to remove something or install another nude top & bottom? 

This post is a year old and there are more body mods. This is from the Wicked Whims Help Center OUTFIT ISSUES

TOP OR BOTTOM IS INVISIBLE
Sims body overrides (default replacements) will conflict with each other, possibly resulting in invisible body parts. The only solution is to install just one body part override for top and bottom. This might be just the case for the CAS Screen, not the gameplay.

44 minutes ago, Soulbound said:

This post is a year old and there are more body mods. This is from the Wicked Whims Help Center OUTFIT ISSUES

TOP OR BOTTOM IS INVISIBLE
Sims body overrides (default replacements) will conflict with each other, possibly resulting in invisible body parts. The only solution is to install just one body part override for top and bottom. This might be just the case for the CAS Screen, not the gameplay.

I realize its over a year old, however this was one of the only posts that pops up with a simple google search. Thanks for linking the help center however, I've decided to just reinstall everything all over again and see if that fixes my issue.

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2017 at 11:24 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey mcabel!

How do you set default?

Archived