New updated WW not working

Guest Redabyss

Same problem I had. Put old one, load, save and exit game, delete WickedWhims saves, put new one then reload.

It worked, partially...

now i can't use any WW & it seems to default my Sim's clothes

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Wait, did you try to click on another Sim with the one you're controlling? WW doesn't work that way: you need to click on floor or objects!

Also be sure to have enabled Mods and Script, and to have WW in its folder, inside the Mod folder. Be sure to not have copies of files.

If nothing works, try looking for WickedWhims Exception files, then pastebin and copy the link the pastebin here, in case TD will help you :)

Same problem I had. Put old one, load, save and exit game, delete WickedWhims saves, put new one then reload.

It worked, partially...

Wait, did you try to click on another Sim with the one you're controlling? WW doesn't work that way: you need to click on floor or objects!

Also be sure to have enabled Mods and Script, and to have WW in its folder, inside the Mod folder. Be sure to not have copies of files.

If nothing works, try looking for WickedWhims Exception files, then pastebin and copy the link the pastebin here, in case TD will help you :)

i clicked everywhere, floor, bed, chair, etc.

i deleted the old WW mods & the saves & replaced with new WW mod folder

all mods & script already enabled

where is this exception files & pastebin?

Guest Redabyss

It worked, partially...

You can find the WickedWhimsException file in the The Sims 4 folder in your Document folder. The pastebin is this website: http://pastebin.com/

You have to copy the content of the document here, then link the new pastebin with the pasted contents.

It worked, partially...

You can find the WickedWhimsException file in the The Sims 4 folder in your Document folder. The pastebin is this website: http://pastebin.com/

You have to copy the content of the document here, then link the new pastebin with the pasted contents.

like this?

http://pastebin.com/bEvDceuB

Archived