Monks & Mystics - Satanism is surprisingly suggestive already

ReMeDy

I watched the live stream. Sometimes, I forget this game is rated-Teen, lol. I need to edit that event and re-position the man's "cock". And yea, there is a typo in that event, Paradox.

post-204-0-47305500-1488873500_thumb.jpg

One complaint I've heard is, apparently, the masks are required for all Satanists -- Satanic women get stone masks and men get goat heads. I believe if you're Satanic, the masks serve as an assistant aid to help the player quickly determine who is also a fellow Satanist, so the masks are apparently only seen by other Satanists. I don't like the idea of covering up every woman's face. Seems kinda pointless putting work into a custom ruler's female features, only to have them hidden by a mask. Problem is if you remove the masks, to my knowledge, there's no indicator that person is secretly Satanic (their religion hasn't been formed yet).

For me, I think the dream is giving them a Satanic trait, flagging the trait as only viewable by others sharing the trait, and removing the masks, then the player can just study other character's traits. For that though, a modder would have to crawl through all the event codes and edit them to assign the custom Satanic trait, so yea, that could get ugly depending how many events are included assigning Satanism to characters.

Does anyone know if there's another indicator to determine if someone belongs to a secret cult, other than their portrait? That would be welcome news, and then I can just say fuck the masks, remove them, and not add anything else in their place.

Not that K know of... If it is of any consolation, I think that only the grandmaster get the mask, the others just get some fashinably sinister hoods.

Thats good news. In that case, maybe there is a part of code governing just the Satanic head I can chop off, no pung intended.

Archived