Nier Automata

Vault-Meat

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone is on the fence, it's running just fine on my rig. I've got almost exactly the recommended in every way except that my video card is only the minimum GTX 770. Totally playable. Don't know what the exact framerate is (don't care) but it's not stuttering and it doesn't dip low enough to be obviously bad.

I would personally just love to see 2B's white undies go away. Leave the rest of the costume as is...upskirts and bottomless are so sexy...so yeah, fingers crossed someone figures out how to mod textures in this game!

Also, goddamn soundtrack alone is maybe worth the price of admission. So good!

This game has Denuvo so there's no way you can mod it.

That's not necessarily true. MGS5 and Arkham Knight both use Denuvo and they have mods. There are others as well. I think the executable is protected, but you can still alter data files.

This game has Denuvo so there's no way you can mod it.

That's not necessarily true. MGS5 and Arkham Knight both use Denuvo and they have mods. There are others as well. I think the executable is protected, but you can still alter data files.

Exactly that, unless it's an especially invasive implementation of denuvo, only files containing DRM (exe, dll) should be protected with anti-tamper. And even those are not protected against injection, like for example Tales of Berseria.

Have to agree with that, though small annoyance is, you can't really play the shooter sections with mouse and keyboard thanks to some strange skittish mouse control, so it is not a bad idea to have a controller near by for those. The normal 3rd person perspective gameplay work imho quite better with m&k, but then again i'm not much of a controllerjokey, much because i do have quite some problems with two-finger-claw-percesion, but my keyboard-skills work rather fine ^^

Archived