How can I create my own textures for Type 3/6?

Frozium

I've had enough with the scrawny puny looking textures for female in New Vegas. I want something tough, with muscles and abs!

I was thinking of getting Robert's body texture and convert it and modify it for female characters (some people have already converted male textures to female with good results). 

Could you please tell me how to do it OR where could I find a guide or something? Thanks.

You could probably check out some texturing work tutorials i usually just learn my self tho 

In that case, could you recommend me one?

actually i mean u could look on youtube the thing is i havnt even looked into texturing yet sorry man i usually work with  creation kit or geck stuff.  

There is a muscular texture already on the nexus, and I don't mean the big, bulky one that looks like a pro bodybuilder.

The actual skin texture doesn't really match any face textures I could find, and it makes the neck/body connection look

even worse than it already is. There is also a Type 6 abs texture.

Archived