How do you install a LoversLab mod through the Nexus Mod Manager?

I'm fairly new to mods, so as one might expect, I haven't been manually installing any of them.
I've seen a few people speak of installing LoversLab mods through the Nexus Mod Manager as well, but I have no idea how I would go about doing that.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help walk me through the process, and I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Download the mod you want, open NMM, go to the "mods" tab of NMM's main pane. Click the "+" icon and find the downloaded mod file. Click okay and it should be added to your list (most LL mods will turn up in "Unassigned" category if you have category view enabled).

Then you enable the mod just like any you downloaded directly from Nexus.

(Edit - typos everywhere)

Download the mod you want, open NMM, go to the "mods" tab of NMM's main pane. Click the "+" icon and find the downloaded mod file. Click okay and it should be added to your list (most LL mods will turn up in "Unassigned" category if you have category view enabled).

Thank you, that appears to have worked.

I had the right idea, but I thought I needed to unzip the file first. I really should've thought to just try the zip file itself, honestly.

I haven't had much sleep, so that's probably part of the problem :P

There's probably a lot more about moddings/mods that confuses me, but that's all I wanted to know for now, so thanks again for the response :)

• 1 year later...
On 3/6/2017 at 2:54 PM, Levrette said:

Thanks, I was having this exact problem. 

Though, even now, when I try to download the zip file in NMM, in my downloaded mod queue I keep getting the message "SexLab can't be added" Status: "Incomplete" and a second entry says "Adding mod: C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\SkyrimSE\Mods\SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1.7z" Status: "moving..." and it never changes. Any help?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've downloaded the files. Saved them in one folder so they are all together. I've opened NMM and clicked the "add file" button. Gone to the folder where everything is, then I can't figure out what I need to do. All I have are the different folders for each mod I downloaded, but nothing that I can see to click on to add to NMM. I know its a rookie question but can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/8/2019 at 11:00 PM, Yup15 said:

Any one know how to download mods with vortex

If you are talking LL mods, Just download then by clicking on the files.  Open vortex, open your download folder, where the mods you just downloaded will be located.  In Vortex click on Mods, Scroll down to bottom of list.  You will see a place to drag and drop the mods in the download folder.  Simply drag and drop them into that area one at a time.

On 5/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, kidkrippler said:

I've downloaded the files. Saved them in one folder so they are all together. I've opened NMM and clicked the "add file" button. Gone to the folder where everything is, then I can't figure out what I need to do. All I have are the different folders for each mod I downloaded, but nothing that I can see to click on to add to NMM. I know its a rookie question but can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

If you put more that one mod in a single folder and tried to install that folder, it will fail, as all the paths are now incorrect.  Install the mods one at a time, from inside the folder.  You click on the zipped mod folder you downloaded.  Do not unpack the mod.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...