Can anyone please fix the TBBP armors' rig problems ?

Hi, the mod I'm referring to is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51833-kasumi-followerarmor-pack-hdt-tbbp-this-is-mugen-tenshin-72/?p=1835568

Kasumi's clothes/armors C1, C2,C4,C5, ILR02 have bone rig problems. The problems lie in the decorative sword on her back. I think this happened when TBBP is applied to the armors.

I'm not able to view the nif files but they are located in the "meshes" rar file that is uploaded in the linked thread above. I'm pretty sure they are the files. Folder directory is jackga - kasumi

The both ends of the sword is attached to the character's elbows and the sword's string is attached to the character's thigh when it should not be attached to her thigh.

Please fix the problems for us and retain the TBBP aspect of the armors. I would really appreciate it.

This is a picture of C1. The problems are as I explained above.

30w9sat.png

Below is C5 which is little bit different problem since there is no sword decoration. But almost the same spots.

2lnz61f.png

Below is ILR02. It's the same as C1,C2,C4

k3u53s.png

Archived