Was wondering if this is available for fallout 4 ?

Quick and easy way to find damaged object ?? Sometimes i see my settlement get attacked but when i get there a message pops up saying something is damaged but never even say what it is, and now i have to go all over the settlement to discover what exactly got damaged..

That would be very nice, indeed. I spent nearly twenty minutes yesterday looking for a damaged object, examining all of my turrets, generators, stores, etc. over and over, only to find out it was a carrot.  :angry:

Something like a miscellaneous quest with multiple pointers, maybe.

Focus on the part of your settlement where the NPC's were actually trying to attack.  If you see no damaged say Turrets, then stand at the section closest to the outskirts of your settlement and face inwards.  Look for the nearest resource item, food, water or what not.  Should always be something near where the attack happened.

An old mod that I used to have was Settlement Attack Notice.   No longer available but it used to put actual miscellaneous quest pointers on damaged resources or defenses.  Nexus is down right now but I will search around to see if someone still has that mod.

Archived