Looking for several HDT armor mods.

Hello all,

Recently youtuber Er Hong has been posting some quality videos. Here is a link to his channel.

However, he almost never lets anyone know how he achieves such a beautiful UI, or where he gets most of his mods from. After spending many hours searching most of the main-stream sources I turn to you all (doesn't mean I might've missed it).

What I'm looking for Specifically:

Enemy Health bars - I know how he gets it positioned (Less Intrusive HUD II) but where does he get the texture? Also, it progresses from the right to the left. Where is that from?

In several of his more recent videos he's been showing off some mouth watering HDT conversions. I can't find just about any of them.

TESV SKYRIM: Dark Souls 2 Faraam Armor Set HDT Conversion

TESV SKYRIM: Drakeblood Armor Cape, Ornstein Armor Helm Feather HDT Conversion

I've actually found this last one on the steam workshop, but I can't find the HDT conversion for it.

TESV SKYRIM: Dark souls Artorias The Abysswalker Armor HDT Conversion

Perhaps he's doing his own conversions? He is releasing these videos at a rate of a couple a week, so he'd probably have to have done some of the work before hand.

Also, I've been analyzing his videos for weeks now because its just so gorgeous. If anyone has other questions on things they see from the videos I might have answers.

Thanks all,

-Saj

Archived