I finally figured out what makes my game crash.
After about two days of delving deep into the roots and files of the WickedWhims mod and all its animations and cc, I finally figured out what makes the game crash after you start it up and play for a few moments.

I will list what happens for people who have similar crashes:

• Start game, load a save or make a new game, works fine at first.
  • Play for a few moments, initiate sex, works fine for a few moments.
  • Will suddenly crash or after an animation finishes, it crashes.

Now, there is also some crashes involving CAS.

1. You start a new game, everything appears okay.
  2. Try to add or randomize a sim, crashes the game.

I have found results to both crash-causes.

I will explain how to fix both of these.

Recommended to look at this while I am explaining: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/

------------------------------------------------------------------

:: CAS Crash ::

What causes it:  Body/Male/Female/Penis mods installed in 'optional mods'.

"BUT WAIT! I need these mods for the penis models and better bodies for my sims! What do I do?"

How to fix it:

1. Make your sims in CAS normally, we'll worry about the penis and other body mods later. Save this household in your library as a separate household.
  2. Put the sims in a lot. Recommended to build your house now or put one in from the gallery.
  3. Exit the game after saving it in a new save file as well as saving the household to your library.
    NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IN THE 'OPTIONAL' BODY MODS.
  4. Put your body mods from the 'optional' area in the topic or whatever body modifications in your 'Mods' folder.
  5. Start your game.
  6. Load your save, and save it yet again as a different save (just in case, you don't have to) and rename it (I recommend simply putting 'WW' before the save name).
  7. Once game is loaded, open your cheat bar. (CTRL+SHIFT+C)
  8. Type in 'testingcheats true', press enter.
  9. Load cheats bar again. Type in 'cas.fulleditmode', press enter.
  10. Right click on your sim and click 'Edit in CAS' or whatever it says involving 'CAS'.
  11. Your sims should have their body modifications on them now.
  12. Edit your sim's penis model to the color of their skin by going to the tattoo tab on their body. Scroll down until you see the penis model option, and go through the skins until it matches that sims' color.
  13. Save household and click done.
  14. Now, you should not have had a crash, and your sims have penises and other body modifications! Hooray!
  15. You will have to repeat this process of removing these body modifications and putting them back in the mods folder and going into CAS for every household you have that you want to have these body modifications. It's an easy process, and it doesn't take much time! Easiest solution I gratefully found on my own.

:: WickedWhims Crash / Animations Crash / 'Random' Crash ::

What causes it:  Starting the game logging too many mods at one time.

How to fix it:

1. Remove all animations from the game you have so far.
  2. Add WickedWhims to your game FIRST in the 'Mods' folder.
  3. Start the game, play the household you want, SAVE THE GAME (Recommended on a new save file. 'WW' before the save file name is the simplest).
  4. Exit the game.
  5. Put back in all your animations to the 'Mods' folder.
  6. Start your game up, play the household, and test the animations you have installed.
  7. If the crash continues, try adding less animations at a time and repeat the process of removing the animations and putting them back in, saving each time you test the animations. The problem should now be fixed.

:: EDIT 3/5/2017 8:30 AM ::

Another reason that causes the crash:

Panning the camera too quickly/Panning camera while animations are running/Simply the game crashing for an unknown reason at this time.

I have no idea how to fix this, sadly. I just wanted to let you all know that this is also a possible cause, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Another cause could simply be the computer/Sims 4 program itself or something.. I'm not sure and I'm sorry about that..

Possible other reasons for the crashes:

Loading too slowly for animations to switch between the other.

Some animations can be out-dated or old, causing the game to crash while trying to switch to another animation.

Out-dated ANY CC/mods/etc. that could cause the problems. Doesn't necessarily mean it's anything dealing with WickedWhims!
Some animations in a whole crash the game. It is a problem in the animation itself, not necessarily anyone's fault. The uploader will have to fix it.

KEEP PATIENT AND DETERMINED FOR THESE AMAZING ANIMATIONS AND THIS AMAZING MOD.
KUDOS TO ALL THE ANIMATORS AND TO TURBODRIVER.
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR WORK WITH SIMPLE LITTLE FANGIRLS/FANBOYS/FANPEOPLE LIKE ME!!

Now, if you excuse me, I need to return to fangirling on my anime sims fucking each other!
Cheers!
I hope this helped some of you out there!

• 3 years later...

Hi I'm having a similar problem with this mod.

I have spend 2 hours trying to figure it out.

I have even taking everything out and added it one by one.

I can make a sim fine and then when I click on any household it crashes the game. 

I can see the mod in the list of mods when you first open the game but it is still continuing to do even when I have added it in just by itself.

Any help please? 

12 hours ago, lnlove said:

Hi I'm having a similar problem with this mod.

I have spend 2 hours trying to figure it out.

I have even taking everything out and added it one by one.

I can make a sim fine and then when I click on any household it crashes the game. 

I can see the mod in the list of mods when you first open the game but it is still continuing to do even when I have added it in just by itself.

Any help please? 

Is your game not cracked and up to date with at least version 1.62?

Did you also try doing an Origin Repair next?

Also look in your saves folder and remove the WickedMods folder when you remove WW.

Did you delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder after removing mods?

Does your game work OK without any mods?

If your playing an old game save try loading a new game to test the mods to see if your old save, or sims, might be corrupted.

• 11 months later...