Just an Idea: Instead of bilding new Houses just buy the Inn's in Skyrim. Place the whores there and turn the Innkeepers into managers... 

That can be nice, indead... maybe the mods followers could vote on this proposal.

Another subject : i found a nice idea for the final quest : sex, infiltration, deadly cult, lovecraftian cult, a lovely virgin to save from a sacrificial ceremony, blood and death... that will be epic !

I got a problem, after hiring carmen, i have the quest serve some clients, but i does not have any dialogue of the mod in any of the clients, anyone had the same problem?

1st time I've played this yes, but 2nd time no.

anyway, somewhere here in this forum should be the commands to skip the quest and continue with the next one. 

I guess my post like 2 pages back should have the commands.

its something like

sqs anmm2_begin

and then

setstage anmm2_begin # (number of stage that pops up after using the 1st command, i guess for this its 60)

but check the previous posts, Im not sure that I'm right.

I added a trigger in the main hall of the Night mistress and red button mansion for reset that quest.

I got a problem, after hiring carmen, i have the quest serve some clients, but i does not have any dialogue of the mod in any of the clients, anyone had the same problem?

1st time I've played this yes, but 2nd time no.

anyway, somewhere here in this forum should be the commands to skip the quest and continue with the next one. 

I guess my post like 2 pages back should have the commands.

its something like

sqs anmm2_begin

and then

setstage anmm2_begin # (number of stage that pops up after using the 1st command, i guess for this its 60)

but check the previous posts, Im not sure that I'm right.

Hi. Is posible any bridge between your mods? I dont know if anyone had this idea or if is it posible. Bad+good end . They betray you , sold you to mines (some slavery) , anyone help you runaway ( selfseling / busines) or yourself escape . You must find super special silver sword or something to kill her . Only this weapon can kill her and she know you are comming back and runaway to haunted house and you must hunt her? After you kill her you take brothel? 

Edit : that weapon can be from ritual with any virgine :D . Or you catch her in ritual , because this ritual can help her be stronger against you.

hmmm maybe too much complicated , what?

Edit 2 : to kill the virgine,  you must kill her and this can be your moral dilemma. 

Hi. Is posible any bridge between your mods? I dont know if anyone had this idea or if is it posible. Bad+good end . They betray you , sold you to mines (some slavery) , anyone help you runaway ( selfseling / busines) or yourself escape . You must find super special silver sword or something to kill her . Only this weapon can kill her and she know you are comming back and runaway to haunted house and you must hunt her? After you kill her you take brothel? 

Edit : that weapon can be from ritual with any virgine :D . Or you catch her in ritual , because this ritual can help her be stronger against you.

Edit 2 : to kill the virgine,  you must kill her and this can be your moral dilemma. 

Why you want to kill Axia ? She's juste trapped in a game she can't control...

And it's a courtesan mod, not a slavery one ! There is TID for that.

my point exactly.

there are tons of slavery mods, let's keep this mod unenslaved for a change, please...

my point exactly.

there are tons of slavery mods, let's keep this mod unenslaved for a change, please...

Sure.

No slavery this time. in the mod story, Axia, the mistress, hates slavery (she was a slave when she was a child). None of her girls are slaves. More, Caede, a enslaved forsworn, is hired to protect her from slavers.

Carmen, Iolia, Asilia... have also a story...

Maybe I'll create side quest about them. It will add some deep to these characters... (Carmen was throw in the street by a father when she was a teenager, and she have a little crush on Captain Aldis. Iolia and Asilia survived as they can in Windhelm (Axia met Iolia in that town : she taught her the job), Kahedec was forced to move in Skyrim since her familly died during a thalmor attack in Cyrodiil (she's from Cheydinal), Caede is a Sicambre forsworn. Aeta and Aesa Merith are war orphan...)...

Since the final quest will be finish (I alsmost done the code) and a test, the mod will become a beta.

Tow more radiant quests are planned : courtesan missions (player as courtesan is send to a client), and freaky client (player will be able to deal/sleep with 3 strange clients : the Black Man, the Pure Falmer, and the cannibal. Even of these clients will pay the player with special items (black gems, dwemer and falmers materials, some rare alchemy ingredients).

:o That option for slavery was just option if they sold you. You dont need be punished, but just prisoned, before you escape. Heey this was just idea guys ,pleaase do not crucify me  :lol:  . But I was thinking about what you wrote : you , axia or amelia must die. You are doing too complex characters and after lot of hours playing this mod , you will empathize with them.  And I think is better open shes bad side before you kill her . A little story change. I like happyends  and I will be happy from good ending. For this reason I apreciate you are adding more ends. 

:o That option for slavery was just option if they sold you. You dont need be punished, but just prisoned, before you escape. Heey this was just idea guys ,pleaase do not crucify me  :lol:  . But I was thinking about what you wrote : you , axia or amelia must die. You are doing too complex characters and after lot of hours playing this mod , you will empathize with them.  And I think is better open shes bad side before you kill her . A little story change. I like happyends  and I will be happy from good ending. For this reason I apreciate you are adding more ends. 

I prefered to put the black man at the end, and create a good adventure quest based on Axia's past.

When she was virgin and a slave (it why she hates slavery), she was hired by a guy called Sonderbilt... he uses her for a ritual, but something gone wrong, and Axia survived... but now, Sonderbilt is back.

Be ready for a big battle : he's level 100 conjurer... and he have a cult.

For now, there is only one end : a good end. You kill the warlock, the Black Man appear (it's here somebody can die) and scare Axia again. In the Mansion, she apologie to everybody, and player become the major associate.

The characters in the Mansion are not evil... they all have a story, but none of them are truly vilains.

I'm in love with the whole project but I have encountered two issues that are really bugging me:

1. Dance animations do not work. My character just freezes.

2. Making magazines does not work. Quest does not update after every photo is chosen, and after I press the button for the 4th time I cannnot progress further.

For the side quests, here what I can propose :

- request : a client is looking for a girl with some specificites. Player can oriente the client to a girl, or take the client for herself...

- freaky : a freaky person is in the Mansion : player will need to understand what he wants... player can handle it, or find a girl who will accept (on draft : the Black Man, who pay in black soul gems (only available whe you finish the final quest). The falmer, who pay in rare ingredients, the cannibal, who pay in human parts, the werewolf, who pay by I don't know).

- Imp clients : i wish to use differents characters then the one (copy of Nepos) I use actually.

- problems : a client make problems. You can handle it youself (specialy if player is a guard, or have sex with him if player is a whore), or ask the guards to handle it... depends of the character, it will have consequences (a loss of reputation for example, if the character you molested is a noble).

For the side quests, here what I can propose :

- request : a client is looking for a girl with some specificites. Player can oriente the client to a girl, or take the client for herself...

- freaky : a freaky person is in the Mansion : player will need to understand what he wants... player can handle it, or find a girl who will accept (on draft : the Black Man, who pay in black soul gems (only available whe you finish the final quest). The falmer, who pay in rare ingredients, the cannibal, who pay in human parts, the werewolf, who pay by I don't know).

- Imp clients : i wish to use differents characters then the one (copy of Nepos) I use actually.

- problems : a client make problems. You can handle it youself (specialy if player is a guard, or have sex with him if player is a whore), or ask the guards to handle it... depends of the character, it will have consequences (a loss of reputation for example, if the character you molested is a noble).

A werewolf pays in ..., well MEAT of couse!  wink.png "any" meat ...

or with a sign of Hircine... something like http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ring_of_Hircine

some ideas for the "black man":

Is he "eveil" or just mysterious and frightening?

Maybe we put an ironic twist into it ... let him be a messenger or a servant of Sheogorath (http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sheogorath)?

In that case, all endings with him should be a mocking and a big joke about the "mortals" and their intrigues and how "funny but futile" they are in the eyes of an immortal daedric prince.

He could tell the story behind the warlock, he could give a reward to the player for successfully entertaining Sheogorath, he could grant a wish... something like that.

And of course he could ask for some sexual entertainment from the PC ... again rewarded of course biggrin.png

If he reveals himself only after the warlock's death, you could use him as a "mysterious friend" and hint giver earlier in the story.  Maybe make him a client in the mansion, and he could leave some strange hints and advice for the player?

For VIP's you have a large group of Yarl's, Thane's, as well as the Emperor and the High King already in the game.

Just Dupe there characters and put them in either Yarl, or Fine outfits.

You could also make it so one or two of them are the one's that wish for the kinky stuff...

For VIP's you have a large group of Yarl's, Thane's, as well as the Emperor and the High King already in the game.

Just Dupe there characters and put them in either Yarl, or Fine outfits.

You could also make it so one or two of them are the one's that wish for the kinky stuff...

Yes, I need to make a list of these characters...

- Soltiude : Elisif, Sybille Stentor, Erikur, Gisli, the general.

- Windhelm : ulfric, tornshield patriarch, cruelsea patriarch.

- whiterun : balgruff, balgruff's broher, Nazim.

- Riften : blackbriar maven, her son, the jarl, the thief guild (Amélie still have contacts with them).

- Markarth : yarl mostly.

- etc...

The quest must be generic : i can't make a quest for each character. Different scenarios (less than 5) could be implemented in that quest...

Delzaron - a really minor request.

For those of us that try to manage a hundred or so mods, mod naming is really important.

It is hard for me to remember "Mansion Mod" is really "Night Mistress Mansion". And "Textures" - what textures?

They do not sort anywhere close to the same spot.

I rename "Mansion Mod Beta 0.0" to "Night Mistress Mansion Beta 0.0", and "Textures" to "Night Mistress Mansion Textures 1.0",

But then I have a real problem checking the web site for changes. 

Just something to think about going forward... And thanks for all your Quest mods!

Delzaron - a really minor request.

For those of us that try to manage a hundred or so mods, mod naming is really important.

It is hard for me to remember "Mansion Mod" is really "Night Mistress Mansion". And "Textures" - what textures?

They do not sort anywhere close to the same spot.

I rename "Mansion Mod Beta 0.0" to "Night Mistress Mansion Beta 0.0", and "Textures" to "Night Mistress Mansion Textures 1.0",

But then I have a real problem checking the web site for changes. 

Just something to think about going forward... And thanks for all your Quest mods!

Mansion mod was the first name of the mod... before I chosen to create the Night Mistress Mod.

just quick list of things that conflict from start that u can list in op for people.

1. the vampire robes entry conflicts with clothing and clutter fixes

2. both shel and julienne lylvive are in npc overhual mod so make note for mod to be above it

3. u left something at dawnstar SS shows it

attachicon.gifPrisoner - Skyrim 2017-10-15 20.42.32.jpg

1 : I plan to remove it from Axia. She needs a proper look than being a common vampire. Axia is a courtesan, a witch, and a stranger from a far city called Oxiol, so she need an appropriate outfit (I already chosen for her the forsworn hair style, some facial tatoos, make up... and I need a good dress : she need to look like a fatal/savage beauty...).

2 : Not a problem, it just change their looks... Julienne is still used by the mod.

3 : Ah...

hey del i am definatelly gonna give a spinn your mod :) i also have waited for brothel mod for testin . my pc is is usually a dragonborn who give all ladies of skyrim comfort ;) hehe (prostitution mod and with amorous adventures and slen ). 

*thinks hard * there is textures at download do i need to instal them also at skyrim data folder or does only mansion beta version 0.0 file are needed ?

*offers everyone and delzaron cake and coffee*

hey del i am definatelly gonna give a spinn your mod :) i also have waited for brothel mod for testin . my pc is is usually a dragonborn who give all ladies of skyrim comfort ;) hehe (prostitution mod and with amorous adventures and slen ). 

*thinks hard * there is textures at download do i need to instal them also at skyrim data folder or does only mansion beta version 0.0 file are needed ?

*offers everyone and delzaron cake and coffee*

You need to install the both archives.

The mod is set for female players, but also playable as male.

- player can choose the be prostitute or assistant (it's better to be prostitute).

- Axia call everbody my dear or my cutie...

- some clients are ladies... they are ramdomly picked by a script, but it's easy to add a line to get only female clients for male player...

- Sonderbilt is a sexual beast, and bisexual... he can fuck everything still he's in the raise (in the last quest, player wil need to act as courtesan with Carmen, to infitlrate a Manor. You need to please Sonderbilt and Erikur). I plan to add an option to make that part as a guard (Kahedec will replace you, you'll came in the manor with Axia and Amélie,r eady to kill everybody).

Hi, I'm trying the beta version now. After I became a apprentice whore, the game let me to choose between normal client quest, important client quest an so on. I pick up import client quest, but there is no quest mark indication and I have no idea where this import client is. As a result, the quest still hang in in my quest board, unable to complete.I tried to load the previous save, same result. 

Hi, I'm trying the beta version now. After I became a apprentice whore, the game let me to choose between normal client quest, important client quest an so on. I pick up import client quest, but there is no quest mark indication and I have no idea where this import client is. As a result, the quest still hang in in my quest board, unable to complete.I tried to load the previous save, same result. 

Normal, you're not an associate ! The important client is a merchant or a noble. if the mansion doesn't have enough reputation, they are disabled, so the quest can't work.

Pick the normal client quest for now. When the aNMM2_begin quest is finished, some importants clients spawn in the Mansion... so the quest is possible...