Just pushing her dose not move her. I have to push her down the stairs and then she go's into the main hall and just sits there.

That's a start. With the quest progression, does everything is good ? Axia and Malibue are in the Mansion ?

To be frank, for quite a while i wondered why Skyrim doesnt have anything akin to Quo Vagis or Coito Ergo Sum from fallout modders. This sounds like it could be just that. Surely, you have your own vision of how this will work out in the end, but if i may, could you add separate dialogues for male PC? Skyrim doesnt really lack in female PC prostituion options, not saying you cant imrove on existing ones. 

Its just with all those mods assuming that "Oldest profession" is there, there isnt really much focus on it being a buisness. Sure, alot of mods allow you to earn your buck this way. However, only TDF comes to mind when talking about managing said buisness. And said mod doesnt offer much in terms of questline or, well, managing.

Anyway, best of luck in your endeavour, looking forward for what this mod can be.

After a short playtest i sadly had to postpone further exploration. Missing questmarkers after clearing out the mansion might be a feature, idk. However after i returned with mansion purchased, owner promised me a tour across the mansion, but refused to move. Re-enabling NPC didnt help, moveto command apparently forced some triggers, at least she had her monologue in main hall. However after that she proceeded into the locked door that require key.

I guess ill be looking for the next update, ATM quest-breaking bug hit a little too soon.

At the top it says it needs Dragonborn Dlc but lower it isn't on there.

So does it need Dragonborn or not? I hope not.

It uses Volkhair castle resources for mansion, as well as vampire armor for mistress. So im pretty sure its a hard dependancy.

To be frank, for quite a while i wondered why Skyrim doesnt have anything akin to Quo Vagis or Coito Ergo Sum from fallout modders. This sounds like it could be just that. Surely, you have your own vision of how this will work out in the end, but if i may, could you add separate dialogues for male PC? Skyrim doesnt really lack in female PC prostituion options, not saying you cant imrove on existing ones. 

Its just with all those mods assuming that "Oldest profession" is there, there isnt really much focus on it being a buisness. Sure, alot of mods allow you to earn your buck this way. However, only TDF comes to mind when talking about managing said buisness. And said mod doesnt offer much in terms of questline or, well, managing.

Anyway, best of luck in your endeavour, looking forward for what this mod can be.

After a short playtest i sadly had to postpone further exploration. Missing questmarkers after clearing out the mansion might be a feature, idk. However after i returned with mansion purchased, owner promised me a tour across the mansion, but refused to move. Re-enabling NPC didnt help, moveto command apparently forced some triggers, at least she had her monologue in main hall. However after that she proceeded into the locked door that require key.

I guess ill be looking for the next update, ATM quest-breaking bug hit a little too soon.

I play usually a female, so my mods are female oriented. But you can still begin this mod as a male prostitute (some clients are female, you justt need to use the keybord keys to invert the actors positions).

But player works like that only in the fitst quests. After, you become more an executive. Clients quests are triggered manually.

It uses Volkhair castle resources for mansion, as well as vampire armor for mistress. So im pretty sure its a hard dependancy.

Dawnstar is an hard dependency. I don't know for Dragonborn (I need to develop the garden under the castle, for the final quest)

As much as I love the idea of gender-based dialogues, I think it's best to have different storyline for each gender. Maybe it's just me, but I can't quite picture male prostitution even if it's just a game. It's just weird to me if my Redguard guy would accept money for sex from some girl. But it's different if we have different storyline for males and females. Like girls could become prostitutes, manage some brothel, plus some extra events from being a woman. Same goes to guys, but with their own male-only specials. That's a lot of work to create a story that have everything and for anyone's taste And this mod is basically have only started, so there are more interesting things to come. I can only hope mr. Deizaron focuses on this mod and give us something outstanding.

As much as I love the idea of gender-based dialogues, I think it's best to have different storyline for each gender. Maybe it's just me, but I can't quite picture male prostitution even if it's just a game. It's just weird to me if my Redguard guy would accept money for sex from some girl. But it's different if we have different storyline for males and females. Like girls could become prostitutes, manage some brothel, plus some extra events from being a woman. Same goes to guys, but with their own male-only specials. That's a lot of work to create a story that have everything and for anyone's taste And this mod is basically have only started, so there are more interesting things to come. I can only hope mr. Deizaron focuses on this mod and give us something outstanding.

I play a female character, so all my mods are female oriented. Males dialogues are added after, if enough people request them.

In NMM, it can be simple : Axia hires also some guards for her Mansion (to avoid problems with clients). So, As male, player could be set as associate, but recruited as a guard... that's make the script a little more complex (player don't upgrade in the whores hierarchy, or it's a core of the mod). For example, fucking well the Important Client is the best way to increase a Mansion reputation... and finally increase your profits!

Vanilla NPCs I plan to add as hireling whores :

- Ysolda (of course)

- Camilla Valerius (escape her brother)

- Elisif (when she lost her jarl position)

- Ildrod the young (when her mother lost her karl position)

- Svana (become naughty as her aunt)

- Cairine (of course, she's so desespered))

- Hroki (escaping the war between her parents)

If you have ideas, please add them to the list. They must be NPCs not important for the game, or at a stage they are not important anymore.

On my side, Im' adding some recruitable NPCs, all around skyrim (but more often around the Night Mistress Mansion)

- Ysolda (of course)

If you have ideas, please add them to the list. They must be NPCs not important for the game, or at a stage they are not important anymore.

On my side, Im' adding some recruitable NPCs, all around skyrim (but more often around the Night Mistress Mansion)

maybe Lynly Star-Sung, if you choose not to turn her in to her ex fiancé.

Also, I went into the mansion just to look around and immediately got attacked.

- Ysolda (of course)

Ot was full of cultists, with blue rugs ? Normal ! The Manor is abandonned, so it's occupied by cultists.

The Mansion is unaccesible at the beginning : the door is disabled.

In the first quest, you'll need to clean that place with Axia. When you'll bough the Mansion to the steward, the Mansion's door will be enabled, and the previous one disabled. Axia and Amélie will be automatically moved into the Mansion.

I got a bug Went Axia must show the mansion.

Ah, the scenes.... yess I have that problem, and I don't know why...

Hum.... Maybe I should expand the Red Button a little, no ? after all, it's close to Solitude...

- Ysolda (of course)

Ot was full of cultists, with blue rugs ? Normal ! The Manor is abandonned, so it's occupied by cultists.

The Mansion is unaccesible at the beginning : the door is disabled.

In the first quest, you'll need to clean that place with Axia. When you'll bough the Mansion to the steward, the Mansion's door will be enabled, and the previous one disabled. Axia and Amélie will be automatically moved into the Mansion.

I got a bug Went Axia must show the mansion.

Ah, the scenes.... yess I have that problem, and I don't know why...

Hum.... Maybe I should expand the Red Button a little, no ? after all, it's close to Solitude...

I see, thanks. if you mean the front door of the mansion, it was not disabled.

- Ysolda (of course)

Svana is used by the Sisterhood of Dibella mod. That can cause a conflict and should at least be mentioned when/if she is added.

Bummer, don't wanna buy dragonborn just to play this. Can you make a non-dragonborn version?