[SEARCH] Looking for more Golden Armors with High Shininess

Guest dancinMagic

Guest dancinMagic

Hi I'm looking for armor (preferably gold) that has a high luminosity(shininess). Also, if there is a good guide on how I can change the luminosity of armors that would be good to have. Don't really like how most armors in the game are extremely dull as if they have rust. 

Chains in the pic is related to what I'm looking for.

post-846790-0-11541400-1488606168_thumb.png

Open the nif in nifskope click the bikini or whatever and make sure block details is open and click the little arrow to the right of BSLightingShaderProperty which should be a little ways before the highlighted line once open go down to glossiness float and change the number to 1000.0000 then save and repeat for the other nif file for the outfit most nifs have a _0 and a _ nif and what you do to one has to be done to the other one as well or nothing will change.

Guest dancinMagic

I tried it but I noticed that when I open the armor shown in the pic. The glossiness is only 40 so there must be some other values that determine glossiness other than that. Do you know of a full guide where I can find more info on this?

Archived