No XPMSSE to be found in FNIS

Hello guys, wouldn't be posting this before I spent at least 3 hours trying to solve this.

Much appreciation if anyone can help.

I've been trying to do a simple thing, installing XP32 skelleton for Skyrim SE. Thing is FNIS, which as far as I know is the only requirement, does not react to the fact that I have it installed.

Here is FNIS' repport:

FNIS Behavior V7.0   04/03/2017 00:38:30
Skyrim SE: 1.4.2.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.6.4 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

751 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

Down on the boxes, which if I remember right would have some xp32 options to tick, there is only the FNIS patches "Gender Specific Animations" and "Skeleton Arm Fix".

Before I installed Flower Girl, FNIS was reporting 0 animations for 1 mod successfully included. 

I am using Nexus Mod Manager, but I do still have Oldrim installed via Mod Organizer outside of Steam Folder.

Load Order is attached.

post-228052-0-43810800-1488598963_thumb.png

I guess that makes sense, but wouldn't there be the xp32's boxes to check with FNIS patches down there? Mine have none. Besides I was trying to input XPMSSE specifically for the BBP/TBBP animations, which I couldn't get. I was trying to install a 7BO body, which I read around that was working in Skyrim SE, but I only got the T pose.

I think FNIS only detects animations.  I use the same skeleton and FNIS doesn't mention it but my animations work fine.  In my experience, when I have an issue with my skeleton the game crashes and SE never crashes on me.

No, I would like to take back what I've said. I'm starting to think you're right. From what I gathered, although SevenBase is being reported as working, it's just the meshes, not the bbp and tbbp animations. If I'm wrong I would be very glad to be told so, it's my oldrim's favourite body replacer.

And I'm being able to get some animations packs to work without they show up in Fnis report. Although I'm still having a few set backs here and there. It's odd, cause I've been modding Skyrim since a few after skse release, and now I'm almost a beginner again.

But thank you for your time.

In Oldrim, FNIS detects 2 parts of XPMSE: the skeleton in the "skeleton hkx (female):" line, and the equip and other animations in the "Reading XPMSE ..." line.

In SSE there are no XPMSE animations yet, therefore you will NOT see a "Reading XPMSSE ..." line.

However you should still have the "skeleton hkx (female):" line. Although in SSE FNIS cannot distinguish any more how many bones an hkx skeleton has. But still, when you have installed XPMSSE (or any other custom skeleton) you should see something like

"Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)   male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)"

Yeah, that's cause I was confused. I remember oldrim being quite different about it.

As far as I got, this is still the result FNIS is showing, but I've already installed a XPMSSE required animation and it's all good so far.

Thank you for your time as well, fore.

Archived