Sex mods recommendations

inegami

Hi guys! I've been playing Skyrim as a succubus having sex with NPCs for some time but I'm still missing some immersion when it comes to sex. As a succubus I interact with NPCs but I've never had NPCs interacting with me or between themselves. Is there any immersive mod you would recommend? I don't want to find people having sex in the middle of the streets...

This is a list of the sex related mods I have installed atm:

SL DEFEAT
NSAP3
SexLabMatchMaker
ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
ZazAnimationPack v61
FunnyBizAnimationsV24
SLAnimLoader
Deadly Drain
SexLabAroused V28b
SexLabFramework v162 FULL
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest
Succubus Race
UNPC Body v2dot5
OSex
SOS
OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

1) Eager NPC, after you clear a dungeon, kill a dragon, or just waking up will have a chance trigger sex by you followers or others around you. % can be change in mcm.

2) Random Sex attack (I think that's what it call), Just as the name stated, NPC will randomly come up to you, or other NPC for sex.

3) Sex Lab enchantress, change ingame spells to have sexual effects, like Harmony creating a huge orgy if there's enough NPC.

4) Sexlab Deadly drain, Never used, but I think this is exactly what you looking for. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/

On the side note, I don't think you'll need 0Sex or OSA. I liked the idea and had them install for a playthrough awhile back, but I never actually use it. Almost all sex related mods are through sexlab, so 0Sex will never get use unless you manually trigger it vice hot key. I suggest you wait awhile for it to be on Special Edition, and make a whole new mod list for that.

Happy Skriming.

1) Eager NPC, after you clear a dungeon, kill a dragon, or just waking up will have a chance trigger sex by you followers or others around you. % can be change in mcm.

2) Random Sex attack (I think that's what it call), Just as the name stated, NPC will randomly come up to you, or other NPC for sex.

3) Sex Lab enchantress, change ingame spells to have sexual effects, like Harmony creating a huge orgy if there's enough NPC.

4) Sexlab Deadly drain, Never used, but I think this is exactly what you looking for. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/

On the side note, I don't think you'll need 0Sex or OSA. I liked the idea and had them install for a playthrough awhile back, but I never actually use it. Almost all sex related mods are through sexlab, so 0Sex will never get use unless you manually trigger it vice hot key. I suggest you wait awhile for it to be on Special Edition, and make a whole new mod list for that.

Happy Skriming.

Thanks for your recommendations! From all of them only "Eager NPC" has convinced me (I already had "Deadly drain"). It has a lot of features and you can either enable or disable any you don't like, so it is perfect so far. For the other 2, I don't want to change the vanilla effect of the spells so "Sex Lab enchantress" is not what I'm looking for. And I don't want to find people just having sex anywhere, so "Random sex" won't do... However, I'm sure "Eager NPC" will be a great addition to my mod list!

Happy Skriming.

Thanks for your recommendations! From all of them only "Eager NPC" has convinced me (I already had "Deadly drain"). It has a lot of features and you can either enable or disable any you don't like, so it is perfect so far. For the other 2, I don't want to change the vanilla effect of the spells so "Sex Lab enchantress" is not what I'm looking for. And I don't want to find people just having sex anywhere, so "Random sex" won't do... However, I'm sure "Eager NPC" will be a great addition to my mod list!

Scent of Sex is more work than just install and be happy, but it should fully fill your needs. It allows you to create own rules when there is sex, who with whom, (special) interior or outdoor, with/wthout dialogue in case the player is involved, only when snneaking/naked/sleeping/wearing something, when somebody sees sex,... if SLEN isn't enough, that should do it.

Happy Skriming.

Scent of Sex is more work than just install and be happy, but it should fully fill your needs. It allows you to create own rules when there is sex, who with whom, (special) interior or outdoor, with/wthout dialogue in case the player is involved, only when snneaking/naked/sleeping/wearing something, when somebody sees sex,... if SLEN isn't enough, that should do it.

I'll take a look on that one! Thank you so much!

I like to keep things simple, so I don't use too many mods to begin with. 

I use:

Skyrim, Hearthfires, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, the Update and the HRT packs

SKSE (NOT for SSE!)

XPMSE and FNIS

SkyUI

Dogs of Skyrim

iNeed

Hypothermia

(plus a mod of my own that re-colors glass armour, replaces the ugly default body textures, and gives me a follower I enjoy looking at -- no, I didn't release it and probably won't, because it's very simple to create a texture, and even simpler to follow CPU's tutorial on making one's own follower)

Then I use:

SexLab and the Zaz pack

SoS

SexLab Aroused and Aroused Creatures

Horse Penis

Dangerously Nude

Follow Me for Sex

Jewelled ButtPlugs

I find that combo to be the most fun, most immersive, and least likely to create problems with anything.  They all work, provided you carefully follow the install directions.  They don't conflict with each other.  They don't break immersion or mess up any quests, main or otherwise.  They're not script-heavy, other than SL itself, which of course has to be.  They don't fill your Skyrim>Data folder with incredible amounts of things, and all of them except SL, ZaZ, and SoS can be used without unpacking any BSAs or anything else.

Good luck, have fun, and happy Skyrimming!

Archived