Normal Woohoo not working

So yeah, basically, i click on normal woohoo they talk, cheer up get to bed and...nada, nothing, they like ''reset'' and don't get into bed, everything else works fine. It's not the position of the bed either, since it's an apartment i tought ''oh, because this place is rather small since we're poor as fuck, maybe the games being dumb and saying that they cant get in there'' so i changed everything and didn't work either.

Might be WhickedWhims? It's the only mod i'm really using, but, last time i used it it did allow for normal woohoo, i know, redundant, but they sleep after it, so i find it cool anyways.

Hey stoneeye!

You most likely have outdated mods that cause this. Look through them and update or remove them.

Mods Reliability
Mods get old fast with all of these updates we get to the game.
Where at first you might think that a mod works, you would be badly mistaken after installing few more of them.

There are mods that are old and outdated or just simply broken. WickedWhims is always made and tested without other mods to assume it doesn't cause issues to the base game.
Look at the mods you've installed and update or remove anything that is old - it's most likely outdated and breaks your game.

Note that removing only WickedWhims and testing if that solved your problem is not a valid test. Remove every mod except WickedWhims and see if the issue persists. Script mods are not the only mods that can affect how WickedWhims or the game is working.

So yeah, basically, i click on normal woohoo they talk, cheer up get to bed and...nada, nothing, they like ''reset'' and don't get into bed, everything else works fine. It's not the position of the bed either, since it's an apartment i tought ''oh, because this place is rather small since we're poor as fuck, maybe the games being dumb and saying that they cant get in there'' so i changed everything and didn't work either.

Might be WhickedWhims? It's the only mod i'm really using, but, last time i used it it did allow for normal woohoo, i know, redundant, but they sleep after it, so i find it cool anyways.

so I tried my mods and the mod that made my Sims reset was  Simsical_RiskyWoohoo mod so if have that one it's the reason for that otherwise I can't help you

so I tried my mods and the mod that made my Sims reset was  Simsical_RiskyWoohoo mod so if have that one it's the reason for that otherwise I can't help you

Nope, and it isn't WhickedWhims either since i got the latest version, and i ain't got no other mods outside of nakey ones. It's kinda odd.

Archived