Help with arresting problem

Hi I need help figuring out a mod I have installed that's causing problems for Prison Overhaul, you see whats happening is when I get arrested the guard casts a spell on me and my character does a random bondage animation and then after many ingame hours of laying on the ground I go to the debug section of the prison overhaul mcm menu and I select "teleport to jailer" and nothing happens so I then select "teleport to cell" then I get teleported to some prison I don't know about that is inhabited by slaves and rich nobles. can someone pls help identify this mod I very much prefer the regular Prison Overhaul way of arresting the player.

This is prison overhaul with prison overhaul patches I think.

What is happening here is your guard arrests you and there is an option in the MCM menu the says "Chance % for fun before travel" this means there is a chance they have sex before travel if you turn that off they just arrest you and take you in..

alternatively ,this happens to me but if I pause the game with mcm menu for a minute it carries on ,not saying its reliable just that it works for me ,it feels like it needs to catch up[sort of pause so it can load] worth a try it only takes a minute

exactly I have done the same and it manages to continue the scene same can be done if you bring up console..

alternatively ,this happens to me but if I pause the game with mcm menu for a minute it carries on ,not saying its reliable just that it works for me ,it feels like it needs to catch up[sort of pause so it can load] worth a try it only takes a minute

exactly I have done the same and it manages to continue the scene same can be done if you bring up console..

I play with a joy pad so I press start , cool artwork by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have all of these ?

Required: SexLab
Required: ZazAnimationPack (latest version).
Required: SkyUI
Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh (If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")
Optional: Death Alternative

And theres a time scale option in the MCM. Check that you've set a "do nothing time short, do alot time long" option default game time is 20.
Mine is set to 120 and 5 so I don't wait for nothing and the action part takes a long anguishing time.
Also don't go to ardcore mode you will not be able to wait or sleep in case something goes wrong.

Archived