[FIND/HELP] Mod to make SoS Schlongified Females use Male animations

So, I'm not even sure if this is the correct place to post this. I know that you can, by default, use the = key to swap the positions in an animation through SexLab. But I was curious if there existed a mod for futa NPCs to use male animations rather than female animation slots (potentially both, in MFF/MMF situations). If this already exists and you find it, you'll have my undying love. If it doesn't, that's fine to. It's just something that would really help with immersion.

Change the SexLab gender in the MCM. Male/Female only defines the role they'll have when called upon by SL, it won't change your game world gender, NPCs will still refer to your character as female, etc.

Maybe I wasn't 100% clear, the PC is the only true female in Skryim, all female NPCs are futa, and those are what I'm wanting to take male roles for animations. Basically what I'm asking is for a mod to change the SexLab gender flag for Female NPCs to male.

I just realized I could probably just remove lesbian tagged animations for female/female and then it would be as simple as using the default swap key each time it's necessary. I just wanted to know if there was anything automated for this.

Note: Thank you for the response though, I'm really new to modding.

Change the SexLab gender in the MCM. Male/Female only defines the role they'll have when called upon by SL, it won't change your game world gender, NPCs will still refer to your character as female, etc.

Maybe I wasn't 100% clear, the PC is the only true female in Skryim, all female NPCs are futa, and those are what I'm wanting to take male roles for animations. Basically what I'm asking is for a mod to change the SexLab gender flag for Female NPCs to male.

I just realized I could probably just remove lesbian tagged animations for female/female and then it would be as simple as using the default swap key each time it's necessary. I just wanted to know if there was anything automated for this.

Note: Thank you for the response though, I'm really new to modding.

Oh sorry, I totally misread your post. Just saw your title and got all autopiloty since I went through the same thing.

Yeah as far as something like that I don't think there is any one specific mod that does that, but SexLab Eager NPCs has a script that checks for any SoS schlongs in the NPCs you talk to and changes the gender according to the MCM settings you pick. Check it out, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/

Oh sorry, I totally misread your post. Just saw your title and got all autopiloty since I went through the same thing.

Yeah as far as something like that I don't think there is any one specific mod that does that, but SexLab Eager NPCs has a script that checks for any SoS schlongs in the NPCs you talk to and changes the gender according to the MCM settings you pick. Check it out, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/

No problem =3

That looks like it could be exactly what I'm looking for. Gonna go ahead and mark it solved while I continue my adventures and determine if this works =3

Thanks a ton <3

Archived