black male genitals :( help please

Hello.

I have set up my Sims4 and have the Wicked mod and numerous animation backs. I have a penis mod added but the skin of the penis is solid black, its lacking any texture at all. 

Does anyone know why and is there a good texture mod i can use to fix this please? :(

Why do you need help with Black Male Genitals? Do you have more than you can handle?

Phrasing related jokes aside, that seems to be a common issue that is best treated by just using the Tattoo textures for each individual male character's genitals in CAS mode.

Hey sophiextime!

Using any custom body skins with custom penis models will cause problems like that. You need to use included with the penis custom body skin or use an included tattoo.

Future of WickedWhims supporting extra textures looks promising, so this might not be a problem eventually.

Ah okies.

Thank you all very much and i did as you said. Sadly it seems i have to go into CAS each time i get laid by a new sim and tattoo his cock. Not very ladylike and bit of a grind but it worked. Its a shame i cant get it to apply to all cocks i suck, lick or fuck hehe!

And NOOO i have zero issue with a black cock! ( pokes Vinfamy and Faux in the eye) . In fact they usually are the girth-iest most divine cocks to enjoy. Sometimes a bit too big for poor little blonde petite chloe BUT she is a little cute slut so .... meh. hehe! Just looks weird when that black cock is on a pastey white male.

Archived