Who here takes the time to enjoy the full animations of loverslab?

submissiveelf18

I find myself playing the game again to experience what loverslab has to offer. I have a character who I have never wear body armor(only gloves, boots, circlets, a ring, and wielding a two-handed blade.). I don't play skyrim much, but when I do and I am raped randomly(or via losing in combat) I don't really resist. I like watching the animations, I admit I even like to pretend I am the one in the scene being violated. It is just to kinky I guess.

I just got to give the mod makers a thumbs up for good work!

Sure, at the start, however now, a few hundred hours later, I generally check my phone or scratch my cat or something. I'd love a dynamically adjustable animation system to keep sexual interaction fresh which also tied into sexlab, but I realise that'd be a struggle and a half to actually animate and program. 

These days, I more look for mods that enhance core gameplay where sex and bondage are spiced in rather than being the focus.

There's an animation speed controller for SL anims.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2062-sexlab-animation-speed-control/  This makes it a bit more hands on.

I think there are other similar tools out there to give you more options.   OSEX gives you a LOT of control as well.. but no real climax or mod supported functionality like procreation.

And yes.. there is struggling with defeat. Some minimal animation for stripping when tied.. but.. its more like just bending over and then clothes disappear.   Again OSEX does a better job of animating the stripping..  but there is no struggling version.

Archived