Need help with Tryout and Sex Assault Mods

KGZ18

Hi I had a few issues with Tryout and the Sex Assault mod.

1 is

When I'm approached by someone and am asked for sex, whenever the the blowjob animation starts, all that happens is that my character as well as the NPC just stand really close together and do nothing. Every single one of my other animations seem to be working, but not that one. In the console it says

Sexout: Player(00000014) playIdle amra403b

and 2 is

Also I have a problem when I initiate sex and theres more people nearby a menu keeps coming up saying

"Which follower will the powder ganger use"

1<noname>

2<noname>

etc etc

And it keeps popping up during the sex scene like 30 times, and it seems whenever I click anything, another NPC undresses.

Whats going on

Sorry, I'm new to mods, and I appreciate any help.

• 4 months later...

I am also having the second issue. More specifically, it happens whenever I am close enough to more than one gang member. Option 8 on the menu is my character's name, and clicking that results in nothing, while clicking anything else results in various gang members beginning to masturbate until they finish. Once the menu comes up, anytime I initiate sex nothing happens, with the console saying something about errors in the values of certain actors. It's as if the mod thinks that my character is currently in an animation and thus not valid for more animations.

I'm currently working on making sure that I have everything installed correctly (including switching from NMM to Mod Organizer and using FNVEdit to clean the master files), and if I can get it fixed then I'll try to remember to come back here and let you know what I did.

• 1 month later...

Archived